1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Xrumer effect - Negative or Positive?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sevenhills, Dec 30, 2009.

Hi,

My website is currently placed on the bottom of the first page on Google for all the keywords i needed to be there.

But.. I want to be in the top 3/5 and after months of using all sorts of link building and SEO methods I want to an Xrumer blast of 200k.

Do you guys think this will have a positive effect on my ranking or could it be that it has a negative effect and might kick me off page one?

Please share your thoughts and let me know if there are any specific requests I should make while ordering the Xrumer service?

Cheers

Sevenhills, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  2. trafficke

trafficke Guest

Best Answers:
    To be honest, a friend of mine uses techniques like that and got his site banned from Google. :(

trafficke, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  3. kdenisk

kdenisk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    100% negative. Just because someone whose blog you would spam could report your site to Google.

kdenisk, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  4. SRLee

SRLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends, but for me I don't think it carries negative effects.

If not, BH people will just take over the keyword by blasting competitions' websites to oblivion.

SRLee, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  5. deuterium

deuterium Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried it, but I'm going to guess negative. Link spamming. Apart from it wasting time and resources, you might have just potentially demolished your chance of ever having backlinks as a result of the history.

deuterium, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  6. dzoniij

dzoniij Member

Best Answers:
    this post will not be some theory but rather real proof that campaigns with xrumer actually work. And no I have not seen that websites would be banned from google.
    check this out:
    I own website www.home-businessreviews.com
    here is rankings (note I have done zero other SEO work only xrumer blasts)
    1. Home business reviews 10th position click here

2. home based business reviews 6th position click here

3. google adwords tutorial 6th position click here

4. google adwords guide 7th position click here

There are many other keywords my website ranks in 1st page just using xrumer but i will not post all them because it takes time and I do not want to show all other profitable keywords :)

backlinks see at yahoo site explorer more then 11K backlinks for entire site

alexa ranks before 3 months website was nowhere in traffic rankings now global traffic rank is 481,674

Frankly anyone speaks theory many of these who post these posts about banned websites never can show exactly which website was banned, because they can't.

These are rather actual results (not some theory )which brings me lot of google traffic and global traffic from clicks on posted messages on forums worldwide....

dzoniij, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  7. saurabhj

saurabhj Banned

Best Answers:
    I personally think not to use xRumer because it will increase your chance to get banned in Google.

saurabhj, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  8. tomiko

tomiko Member

Best Answers:
    xrumer is no good....

tomiko, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  9. hhelen

hhelen Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone running a legitimate online business would want to use dodgy tools to spam sites in an effort to bulldoze their way to the top of the SERP. Instead, spend time and money buying links in blog post.

hhelen, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  10. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, xrumer is good in small moderation, if you do the obcational 1,000 up to 5k push of links to your site / keyword it can have a greater effect on rankings and more revenue (that's what the tool is for anyways, more revenue)

I'd say use it for a random 1k push, then leave it for 2 months see how it's doing then push another 1k links.. That's my advice, take it or leave it, too be honest, it's an amazingly powerful tool, you should use it to push it up, why not? It's the easiest way, use a xrummer service on another forum.

obay, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  11. hhelen

hhelen Member

Best Answers:
    Have you used it yourself? I won't advice anyone to indulge in such practices because you will get your sites flagged.

Nice idea though.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    hhelen, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  12. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am going to be using soon for my website, to increese revenue, this is the first month I will use it, and I have 10 days worht of data of just white hat SEO done to the website. I can provide this now image below:
    (removed)

This is 10 days without using the service, this is 10 days worth of revenue without dark services.

(removed)
    I will do a further 10 days with dark services and let you know, to tell everyone, I only opted for 1k backlinks, as you can see my site is heverly indexed into google, If you want to add me online mesenger (live) HHelen, you can, please Pm me and i'll give you better results as the day gose by.

I ordered the service tonight, and hopefully, by tomorrow morning or afternoon it'll be inplace and be ready to go for the new year.

For the record, my latest stats have not yet been updated, however I can tell you I got over 100UV again today.

edit: forgot to mention, out of those 10 days, I was only 3 days index, and 5 hours FULL indexed on all of my websites pages.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    obay, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  13. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As an owner of a number of forums I, and an increasing number of forum owners, are now reporting the profile spammers (pretty much anyone who use xrumer) to google via their spam report tool that the site in question is using this method of link building.

Assume that Google will (if they do not already) have a scalable solution to ignore links gained this way or penalize sites for them.

Google have a blog post warning about this, so they taking it seriously.

It does not matter if you only doing a small hit of 1000 links - consider yourself reported to google as spamming to get back links.

Agent000, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  14. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right, I understand that, but the reconmended amount of links to started is 1,000 so get this :- if you build just 1,000 links i highly doubt google will notice.

obay, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  15. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to believe that, then please do it. You will be reported to google as a spamming to get your links if you hit any of my forums or those of the others that do this.

We are sick and tired of the low life bottom dwelling scumbags spamming our forums. Please do it so we can report you to get rid of your site from google.

Agent000, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  16. AshPC

AshPC Peon

Best Answers:
    It can be both negative and positive. I have a friend, his site got suspended by google when the site receive almost 100,000+ back links in just an hour.

AshPC, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  17. capone2009

capone2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    xrumer should only be used on 3rd party sites imo

capone2009, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  18. AutoMarket

AutoMarket Guest

Best Answers:
    I have looked and read about the service I found it an intriguing concept but none the less comment spam or trackbacks just aren't all that valuable.

I do agree with building links where it is appropriate.

AutoMarket, Dec 30, 2009 IP