1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone have luck with Press Releases

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jayr1021, Dec 28, 2009.

I have been working to get press or articles out there via Press Releases but have not had much luck, I wanted to find out if anyone has suggestions on the best way to get PR for your company or to share some success stories.

Jayr1021, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. checkblog

checkblog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did once but no success for me. I was a free press release

checkblog, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. river

river Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used the paid prweb press release service. I really get your message out there. Google news, etc.

river, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  4. AnneM

AnneM Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how you wrote your press release because if you were just promoting your services without providing a hook to get people interested then you will probably have a hard time getting it seen. On the other hand if you focus on something that will provide value to your potential clients and then integrate a link to your site you will probably have better luck.

In other words if you are promoting an ebook on how to lose weight, then write something like New Year's Resolutions: 10 Reasons People Don't Follow Through -> use negatives because that is what hooks people and the media unfortunately, but provide positive solutions as well. Include maybe 5 tips in your piece with a link back to your site for people to read the rest of them.

AnneM, Dec 29, 2009 IP