1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Blogging Money Making Strategy...Please Comment

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jjoshua, Dec 28, 2009.

Hello,

I am trying to make money online through my wordpress blogs. Unlike many people who make money through autoblogs, I am using a spinner to generate 'copywriting' format blog posts and get them scheduled to post through my blogs.

Please let me know if you have better strategies to make money, I am setting a journal on my journey.

1 - Keyword research: I target clickbank product related keywords(in quotes) of ~3000 searches a month with less than 30,000 competitors <---I find this extremely hard to do, am I doing something wrong?

2 - I write content in a review format but I also spin the articles so that I can use them in multiple posts. I place cloaked affiliate links on specific keywords.

3 - I ping my posts and I generate backlinks through submitting to rss directories and social bookmark sites. (I was thinking of avoiding article directories as too much time is involved, what do you think?)

Let me know what you think...

jjoshua, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. Elsabe Furness

Elsabe Furness Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi

What is the topic of your blog? Are you working within a specific niche?

If you work in a specific niche you can improve the keywords for that niche.

Let me know and I'll see whether I can help you some more.

Elsabe Furness, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. vlad621

vlad621 Member

Best Answers:
    its hard to find uncompetitive keywords related to Clickbank products because so many people are promoting them. You may have to use keywords with fewer searches or find a different way to monetize, in less competitive niches

vlad621, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  4. jjoshua

jjoshua Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The niches are dependent on the products I promote: Registry Software for the Software Niche

jjoshua, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  5. Antology

Antology Guest

Best Answers:
    This strategy is really good but I do not think that this can make you much money. What can be better then working everyday on new content, promote that on facebook, myspace, twitter and MSN and get readers and then work on something bigger.

I do not say that your strategy is sux, I just wanna say that old strategy will always be the best :)

Antology, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  6. jjoshua

Best Answers:
    Are you saying I should write the content on my blog and promote on facebook, myspace, twitter?

jjoshua, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  7. Elsabe Furness

Elsabe Furness Guest

Best Answers:
    Try using resultzznavigator.com (the combo tool) and look for keywords with about 400 searches/day and less than 1 million pages on Google.

Or try using seobook.com and look particularly for long-tail keyword phrases (3-4 words) with a high volume of searches.

The use of long-tail keyword phrases will not only be less competitive but will also be more targeted.

Try getting into your potential customers' head, by thinking like them. I you are looking for Registry Software, what will you type into Google?

Elsabe Furness, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  8. Elsabe Furness

Elsabe Furness Guest

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing is a very powerful tool. You can also change your blog posts and submit it to article directories for additional traffic and back links to your site.

Elsabe Furness, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  9. Antology

Antology Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, you should talk about it there. Why not?? I`m doing that and it`s amusing how much visits I have on some pages

Antology, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  10. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is better to have some original content that appeals to your followers in Twitter. At least your website will look more personable, not just auto generated content.

scheng1, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  11. JakMike

JakMike Peon

Best Answers:
    Good unique content on a website or blog makes it more atractive for people to look at it.

JakMike, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  12. jjoshua

Best Answers:
    Another question: Which affiliate offers do you promote to achieve your best results? Clickbank? LinkShare? CJ?

Because I found it extremely difficult to find good (high search volume, low competitors pages) keywords on ClickBank. Wondering if there are many untapped niches?

jjoshua, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  13. Elsabe Furness

Elsabe Furness Guest

Best Answers:
    I personally have moved away from from the "big" names such as Clickbank, LinkShare and CJ, and try to go for more "unique" products, with individual guys where I just sell their products. Even though the keywords may still be competitive, there's not that many people promoting it.

I've found "Niche Fortunes Exposed" a very good report that help me focus in a particular niche. I've add it below if you want to have a look. You can also go to bigsellingideas.com (they've got almost 5000 profitable ideas that you can choose from)

There's always more niches - you just have to find them and that's the hard part. Even though something may not be a niche today, in a couple of weeks it may be.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Elsabe Furness, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  14. Elsabe Furness

Elsabe Furness Guest

Best Answers:
    And I forgot to mention, with this report you can get 100% resale rights and rebranding - so hopefully that will generate some money to start with

P.S. I do sell it, but I'm giving it to you for free. - hope it helps

Elsabe Furness, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  15. jjoshua

Best Answers:
    Thanks Elsabe, can anyone tell me how they made the breakthrough to a decent income online. I made a sale before, but that was way back two years ago... I have seen evidence that internet marketing works through global internet seminars etc.. But I want to know what made the breakthrough for you guys who make good income online..

Thanks for your replies :)

jjoshua, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  16. alwa3d-walid

alwa3d-walid Guest

Best Answers:
    You must be smart in choosing keywords Author of words that are marketed to
    It is not necessary that such products are very popular, and of a tough competition
    Many times the number of product sales and the rate of profit a few, better than a few times, product sales and a high rate of profit

alwa3d-walid, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  17. april05

april05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can say that your strategy has potential. Just put more effort into it and you will earn better than anybody else who does marketing. I use easyarticlespinner.net when spinning because it is very effective. How about you? Which spinner do you use?

april05, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  18. jjoshua

Best Answers:
    I am editing my strategy,

1 - Keyword research: I target clickbank product related keywords(in quotes) of ~3000 searches a month with less than 30,000 competitors <---I find this extremely hard to do, am I doing something wrong?

2 - I write content in a review format but I also spin the articles so that I can use them in multiple posts. I place cloaked affiliate links on specific keywords:

[​IMG]

3 - I ping my posts and I generate backlinks through submitting to rss directories and social bookmark sites. (I was thinking of avoiding article directories as too much time is involved, what do you think?)

[​IMG]

What do you think?

4 - I build link wheels to increase the number of backlinks and submit the link wheels to rss directories

jjoshua, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  19. razor

razor Peon

Best Answers:
    i love this thread

razor, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  20. kamilali

kamilali Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice thread. But I think I need to learn more, other than commenting:)

kamilali, Apr 25, 2010 IP