1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to SEO these landing pages?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by anna14334, Dec 15, 2009.

HI, I am new to DP and I am learning a lot here. Now I am a affiliate marketer and i just made two landing pages one on squidoo and one on yola. these are the links:-

www.truesurveys.yolasite.com

www.squidoo.com/Legitimatesurveysite

I don't know if they are attractive or not. But tell me how can I get targeted traffic to these sites . Please explain me in a bit detail. And tell me if I should make any corrections in landing pages.:D:D

anna14334, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  2. alldaylinks

alldaylinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I only use proper domains for my affiliate marketing.

Eg coolproduct.com rather than squidoo.com/coolproduct

alldaylinks, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  3. Getfreetraffic

Getfreetraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree....if you are serious about your affiliate marketing you should get your own domain and even better if the domain name is relative to your main keyword

Getfreetraffic, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  4. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't agree more with these guys. Get yourself a domain name. That will make you look more serious, and you will generate more sales.

Sweely, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  5. brk

brk Guest

Best Answers:
    Even an info domain can work, with the relevant keywords if you can. Make these websites, if already indexed, link to a separate website with the new domain. Make sure the link is se friendly, with the appropriate anchor text. Don't link back. Even a free webhost could work, so with an info domain your investment would be minimal.

Good luck!

brk, Dec 27, 2009 IP