1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I reached $500 in one day after many years with adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, Dec 18, 2009.

1. DamnTees

DamnTees Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would you mind disclosing the site that makes this kind of money?

DamnTees, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  2. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips!!! Hope I can achieve at least $4 per day to get monthly check.

kittyluver, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  3. techno primer

techno primer Peon

Best Answers:
    Awsome accomplishment! it's always motivating to hear success stories, it makes me work harder

techno primer, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  4. asiogroup

asiogroup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $500/day is great.
    I am currently playnig with it, I just got $1.15 for one click. and my daily earning is too low right now. I'll focus more on it now. thanks for your tips!

asiogroup, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  5. Mike White

Mike White Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $300 is pretty good. How many years have you been running your website? How often do you update your content?

Mike White, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  6. offermp

offermp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congraduations.
    Your hard work become money.

offermp, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  7. r26

r26 Peon

Best Answers:
    TS, what traffic on your site you got? just interested how could you make such a profit. good luck btw!

r26, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  8. seotoolz

seotoolz Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats very niiice , congratulations

seotoolz, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  9. yanduan

yanduan Guest

Best Answers:
    I wish I can earn that much too
    Thx for the inspiration.. now gonna back to work and take some actions :D

yanduan, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  10. idgnarn

idgnarn Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow,well done. I Need traffic. I tried many ways but still not working. The main source of my site is come from digg, and no clicks at all!

idgnarn, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  11. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow 500/day its my dream also...

simple007, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  12. sarahemma321

sarahemma321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic, your tips are appreciable . Thanks!!!!!!!

sarahemma321, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  13. sanambk

sanambk Member

Best Answers:
    congrate: keep it up and nice shearing. Thanks.

sanambk, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  14. Mortgage Guy

Mortgage Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting $500 is a great sum and if you continue that way its 500x 30= $15,000 per month revenue!:)

Mortgage Guy, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  15. vinsenzo

vinsenzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    congratulatuions!

vinsenzo, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  16. downloadvyp

downloadvyp Peon

Best Answers:
    good for you.but it would be more fair when you post such information to give a prove ..

downloadvyp, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  17. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm definitely happy for you! That's a crazy amount for one day. I've been earning slowly but surely.

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  18. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't say that I believe wwwSENSERELYcom with the 500 per day taking a look at many of his sites. I have not seen a powerful site that he owns yet, but I can say that he knows what he's talking about with tips.

Exspecially when he says "don't waste your time with forums". Thats good advice because I've seen hundreds of people waste years with forums.

Laceygirl, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  19. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Seriously I have no reason to lie, do I? And by the way there has been since then two days over $600 before christmas. It's not my fault I'm just reporting.
    The only one I can think of would be to attract attention to my adsense revenue sharing site in my signature, can you find another one?
    But honestly I don't need new members so much that I would have to lie, because now the autopromotion via the referal program is working well enough that there are many new members and unfortunately I have to review applications before approving new members, so more applications just mean more work :)
    I'd rather do without this work, but I can't because of spammers and automated user registrations.

What would qualify as a powerful site in your opinion? To earn with adsense you only need traffic and a good ad placement, and then an honest CPC above $0.1 just to increase the eCPM. Then most of the earnings come from increased traffic.

What do you call a proof? A photoshopped screenshot of my adsense earnings? :)
    Plus I don't see what would be incredible about those earnings. It's incredible for me because I've been at it for years, but otherwise someone telling me he's earnings $1000 a day with adsense I'd have no problem believing him because it just means his sites get a lot of traffic, that's all.

As you can see here, it didn't happen in one day, it's been a slow progression in the past months, but I reckon those last 2 months have been incredible, but that's also because I started several new sites such as my pdf search engine.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1595971
    But for sure it won't last long, I don't see january as being better than december and maybe not than november. The christmas period means increased traffic.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
    JamesColin, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No idea, but people do it all of the time. Usually the one's telling the truth are the same guys who report often. You gradually see their increase of adsense revenue through their many posts. It does get people extra attention and traffic to start these topics. Exspecially since the sites that are in your siggy are pretty new.

www.senserely.com is another which is another, but this one does have some pretty good power to as far as Digitalpoint members' sites go.

But honestly I don't need new members so much that I would have to lie, because now the autopromotion via the referal program is working well enough that there are many new members and unfortunately I have to review applications before approving new members, so more applications just mean more work :)
    I'd rather do without this work, but I can't because of spammers and automated user registrations.

A site that has a lot of links, marketing it it, pr, etc are what are powerful sites. One's that are designed for a high quality look, not just slapped together and set on auto-article blogging or whatever these beginner webmaster do.
    In order to get a CPC above 0.1, more traffic, and clicks you need a good site. Its hard for people to get good sites when they are only willing to put in 40 minutes of work to it then look to make money from it. Of course me and you are not one of these.

I just find $500 a day pretty far fetched. Exspecially since you like to run all of the experiments with kontra, adbrite and the rest of them. Anyone making that type of money wouldn't touch those other ad companies with a 10-foot-pole. Heck I don't even come close to that type of number at I stand at around $36 per day(record) and I won't go near any other ad system in case it destroys my one shot in life here.

You also asked me for assistance with adsense optimization while you were making the claim of $300+ per day. Why the heck would you care what my worthless face thinks on the topic?

Laceygirl, Dec 27, 2009 IP
    akki313 likes this.