1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AmazonThunder / AmazonThunder.com Acai Berry Fruit SCAM

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by NewTier, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Amazonthunder.com refuse to pay for affiliate sales that I brought to them through PPC and adwords.

Now I'm looking at legal recourse.

What's the best recommendation of action I should take?

NewTier, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First, it depends on why they aren't paying you (bidding on trademark terms, etc) and unless you are talking about a large sum of money (more than $10K) it isn't going to be worth considering suing them. You would also need to sue them in Nevada per their TOS.

mjewel, Dec 26, 2009 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  3. toddreum

toddreum Greenhorn

Best Answers:

M Jewel, what is your name? I am the owner of Amazon Thunder and this is NOT true. We have never withheld a PENNY from any affiliate and operate an A+ BBB rating and top notch customer service having now been in business for over 8 years! Please identify yourself? This is just not true at all. Please remove your post as it is just not true, the rules are do not LIE on here. By all means get a hold of me please @ so that I can prove this is so not true... Todd Reum - CEO - Amazon Thunder Inc

toddreum, May 9, 2013 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

1. You are replying to the wrong person. "M Jewel" merely replied to the thread and you are demanding his name like a fool.
    2. You are replying to a 3+ year old post as though it was posted today.
    3. You sound really desperate in your response, I would assume the guy who posted this thread in 2009 has moved on years ago and is not checking this thread. If your desire was to see this post removed you have caused the opposite to happen by replying and drawing more attention to a thread that was dead and buried until you replied.

browntwn, May 9, 2013 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  5. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Well the post was on Boxing Day 2009, I guess there isn't really any need to keep this thread running. 3 years is a long time to do anything. Thread closed.

wisdomtool, May 9, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.