1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autoblog: Facts, Guide and How To

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Titing Kabayo, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense does not ban account without complains from original authors.. If you copy an article from copyspace-protected website, you are in big trouble...

There is always an exception...
    Adsense ban accounts not because of duplication... No complain, no banning... So better to copy articles that are allowed to republish (if of course you have no time to write)...

Spinning or rewriting copyright-protected articles won't help either...

Autoblog is both good and bad depending on how you run it...

Titing Kabayo, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  2. ttomp13

ttomp13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you take shortcuts, you'll get cut short.

ttomp13, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  3. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what shortcut you are taking...

Titing Kabayo, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  4. Acorn7

Acorn7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense does not ban account without complains from original authors

As a Top contributor with the official Adsense forum I can say with confidence that this statement is incorrect. You can lose your account for copied content, its as simple as that.

Acorn7

Acorn7, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  5. ttomp13

ttomp13 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ask any wealthy individual who's actually had to work for their money... Sure,
    they may have taken shortcuts here and there, but still, they put in a lot of
    work and effort to getting where they are today.

You can see my quote in a few different ways.
    1. If you cheat, it'll eventually catch up to you.
    2. Autoblogging may be easier, but it's still work.

What I am trying to say is this; Autoblogging or regular blogging... No matter
    what you decide to do, it'll still take work.

And personally, I'll go with the way that I know will work 100% of the time.
    I can't say anything about autoblogging, because I know nothing about it.

ttomp13, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  6. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I won't argue on this.. One thing I can say is, I worked with Google and Sun Microsystems...

Will Google ban my account if I let my brother republish my content in his blog? I don't think so...

Again, in every rule there is an exception... There are always gray areas... Don't generalize... It's not a matter of "do's and don'ts". It a matter of "how".

Titing Kabayo, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  7. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    The main point here is that, you ares ticking into copyright infringement which is not the main concern in autoblogging...

Autoblogging means a lot of things... You can hire someone to write your articles and post them into dozens of your blogs using a mass poster software - still an autoblogging... But where is the copyright infringement?

I am not referring to you but some people here are stupid enough to think the impossible... It's not because you run an autoblog and then you turned to be a cheater...

Everything is based on how you do it... and yes, you are correct... Even autoblogging requires a lot of work...

Say for example myself. I have 120 autoblogs which are 2-weeks old. Each of them have 5 original articles written by people whom I outsourced. The only thing I say these are autoblogs is because I used a speacial software that can post these articles automatically based on schedule that I set. Say for example 1 article per day per blog until all 5 articles each blogs are posted...

Now tell me which rules I violated........

8. Acorn7

Acorn7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Will Google ban my account if I let my brother republish my content in his blog? I don't think so...

Your brother would be at risk if he had Adsense not you.

I will admit that there is no consistant management on the part of Adsense to disapprove accounts with copied contents and what does worry me is the amount of accounts disabled once they reach the $100 mark for this. Does that money earned go back to the advertiser, I wonder.
    I would say its quite simple really, if you use autoblogging and do use mainly original (Uncopied) content you should have nothing to worry about, but Adsense seem to make up the rules as they go so that no one feels safe that they will keep an account.
    Titing, if you worked for Google you will understand my frustration at the effort it takes to get a decent answer from any one of them, but maybe that is why you moved on. My son has employed many ex Google employees....

Acorn7

Acorn7, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  9. andayuna

andayuna Member

Best Answers:
    Good or bad, to do or not to do, any info on this thread useful (at least 4 me)

andayuna, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  10. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I worked with Google but on technical department on one of their servers... I

Those people who got their accounts banned (mainly here in DP) are mostly new account holders who either greed or ignorant. Sad to say, these group of people keeps doing things that are out of control and we can't do anything about them... I have only 1 adsense account since 2003 and I will never make any mistake or anything that I am not sure of... That is the only thing I can assure to my self...

Your question about where the fund go if the account is banned is - funds are returned to advertisers... Their adword accounts will not be charged.. I know someone who received an $584 checked and had it bounced because google disabled his account right after he received the check.. Google is fast taking actions in cases like this...

But of course Google has a lot of flaws... Be it on search engine or in adsense... Check this link:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...avclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enPH349PH349&ie=UTF-8

Same article posted 181 times with 80% autoblogs. 90% of these autoblogs runs adsense... and if you have time to check even just 5 of them... most are old blogs...

11. Acorn7

Acorn7 Peon

Best Answers:
    New and old accounts alike are losing their accounts on the Adsense forum for copied content
    Just because someone else is doing something it does not make it right or mean that you should do it.

I would suggest anyone with questions about autoblogs should visit the official Adsense forum.

Here is an example of just one thread.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense/thread?tid=76f1c8de49969ff4&hl=en

Acorn7, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  12. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not say I will do it... Good thread anyway useful for newbies to protect their accounts..

13. sakto

sakto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the next time we post something that has the word "facts" in it, we should check and verify sources so as not to mis-inform the newbies.

sakto, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  14. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    The article is a combination of excerpts from a number of people who have been running blogs eversince... including myself of course... whether a reader will believe or follow it or not, its up to them... this is a forum.. no one forces no one...

15. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    additionally, most people who answer questions in google official forums are not google employees.. except for technical issues, a lot of information in google forum are inaccurate... that's why I better believe to people who actually have experiences than asking google forum and have mixed and confusing answers...

Since 2004, google forum keeps on saying "no more MFA sites".. but look how many thousands of MFA sites are still popping-up daily...

16. Acorn7

Acorn7 Peon

Best Answers:
    The top contributors on the Adsense forum will often consult the Adsense pros (Google employees) before answering any question. They are the answers you should look at, and you will notice that they are always in agreement because of this.
    Even people who have experience can get it wrong, I have been with Adsense for 6 years and often do.
    What I do not like are the the Adsense for domain sites, they really are MFA sites but with the blessing of Google.
    Over the last few years MFA sites have taken a bashing
    http://www.jensense.com/2007/05/18/google-adsense-disabling-arbitrage-publisher-accounts-as-of-june-1st/

Acorn7, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  17. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has a very strict rules on AFD...I don't think you can compare it with MFA... MFA sites uses a lot of dirty tactics just to get traffic and earnings and you can't do that with AFD... Only organic traffic is allowed..

18. Acorn7

Acorn7 Peon

Best Answers:
    The comparison I would make is that they are both spam, rubbish that we could do without but this has little to do with Autoblogs.
    Had enough of this thread, said my bit and have better things to do.

Happy New Year Everyone

Acorn7, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  19. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's a long pitch to plug your adsense laden blog.

You just want to "help"... that's why your blog is full of Adsense.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  20. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah right. On "one" of their servers?

SmallPotatoes, Dec 27, 2009 IP