1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use Do-follow blog

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mohitmohan, Dec 22, 2009.

Hello,
    if i am commenting on Do-follow blog how it help me? because i see in Google search result it was not showing comment so how can i know that i am commenting on blog is Good for my blog, can any one tell me how to use Do-follow blog and how it help me to gain some good PR in Google.

mohitmohan, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  2. Bill_Stanbrook

Bill_Stanbrook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Include a back link to your site either down the bottom of the blog comment, or as the hyperlink for the name you use when posting.

Make sure the comments you make are genuine, or the comment will just get deleted. Also, don't include too many links in the comment.

Place comments on blogs that are relevant to your site.

Try to make the anchor text of the links you include keyword targeted to the page you are linking to.

Also try to mainly comment on fresh posts that don't have too many comments on them. The higher up on the page that your comment appears, the more value you will get from it.

And bear in mind that many blog comments are moderated. Your comment may not appear on the site until the site owner approves it.

Bill_Stanbrook, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  3. Organs

Organs Peon

Best Answers:
    It may take a century to improve your PR by doing blog commenting. these comments can help you improve keywords ranking.

Organs, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  4. sydzapp

sydzapp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who says so, commenting on High PR blog pages can get your PR high quicker than the other ways including directory and article submissions and so on.
    Tell me an easier way to get a high PR link for free other than blog commenting?

sydzapp, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  5. jason830

jason830 Peon

Best Answers:
    blog comment could take you backlinks and traffic,when you post comments on one blog, you should record it,then wait seaveral day,you should go back to check whether it is affect.

jason830, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  6. sikatangpinoy

sikatangpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    do follow and no follow has no effect to yahoo search engine

sikatangpinoy, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  7. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use name/url (of related blog post, not homepage url) method in commenting, and avoid any hyperlink within the comment.
    You should be able to see the backlinks from the webmaster report or Yahoo site explorer 2 weeks to a month later.
    If you can find a blog with many related content, try to make comments on all the pages. If you make 20 comments, that will be 20 backlinks from different pages of a blog.

scheng1, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  8. spineshank

spineshank Active Member

Best Answers:
    DoFollow blogs definitely do work to increase PR and increase your ranking positions. You need to be sure that when you are commenting on these blogs like everyone else says, that your comment is on topic, at least 30 words, and helpful to what is being blogged about. This way you can ensure that the blog owner will approve your comment. I had a blog get up to PR2 in a month of opening by only doing blog commenting and social bookmarking. The Alexa rank was below 40,000 and I only did a few comments a day, but they were on high PR posts.

spineshank, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  9. sharemalaysia

sharemalaysia Member

Best Answers:
    sharemalaysia, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  10. mohitmohan

mohitmohan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for Replay

mohitmohan, Dec 23, 2009 IP