1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you suggest me?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by seoblore, Dec 14, 2009.

From past 3 weeks i am giving more time in Google Adwords. Already i have register in Google adwords, My add also active, i am getting good impression but nobody clicking, i am not getting any solution.

Can anybody solve this problem as result visitor will click my add.

seoblore, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. ramin24

ramin24 Peon

Best Answers:
    perhaps your keyword are not that effective...I mean they should be like some motivating keywords which makes you buy or some keywords which somebody use to take an action on them.

ramin24, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. schesterfield

schesterfield Guest

Best Answers:
    your keywords may not be as relevant to what you're offering and/or your ads may not incite sufficiently potential searchers to click on your ad. In your ad, your keywords should be present in the headline and in the description, show the benefits and put a call to action - inviting searchers to click to get more info, to shop, to subscribe...

schesterfield, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  4. earlytechnews

earlytechnews Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to use attractive and motivated keywords which will drag the traffic to click your ad. it matters really important for all kind of sites and traffic.

earlytechnews, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  5. slivengood

slivengood Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you could have one of two problems: either the keywords you're bidding on don't have enough search volume to show up, or your keyword bids are too low, you're getting low positions in the search results, and no one is seeing your ads since they're off the first page.

For the first problem, check what the average local search volume is for your keywords at Google's keyword tool: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal. If the search volume seems pretty low, switch your keywords to broad match, if they're not there already. Then, after a month or so, check your search query report to find keywords people are searching for that you are not bidding on. Add those keywords to your list and you should drive more traffic.

The solution for the second problem is easy - just increase your bids. Run a keyword report to see what your average keyword position is. Generally, you'll want to shoot for an average keyword position of 1-7. If your ads don't show up on the first page results of Google (positions 1-8), then people probably aren't seeing them. Most searchers don't even go to the second page of results. Higher keyword/ad positions mean more traffic. Just watch out for your costs when you increase bids.

slivengood, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  6. jonmarko

jonmarko Active Member

Best Answers:
    all of answer here talking about keywords but why no one thinking of ads. he said that he got a good impressions. So the problem now not in keywords. your problem with your ads is not good so try to write a new good ads and use call to action phrases. Thanks

jonmarko, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  7. hanzaant

hanzaant Peon

Best Answers:
    I thing another problem is that , where impresions are placed.

If it is mostly content network, sometimes ads are placed in such places, where nobody clicking.Maybe ads is ok, but not many people look in search engine.But if Your ads are highly positioned in search engine and no clicks - that mean, You ad is not good enought.

You have to work on that fact.

That what I do is to use in tittle of ads {keyword:house}
    If not house, You can use the word, that people look for most often.If You are selling propertys, use house or property. If You sell clocks, use word clocks so it will looks like {keyword:clocks}.

When people will look for any word conected to clocks, they will see that word in tittle of Your add and it will be bolted.

hanzaant, Dec 27, 2009 IP