1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$500+ Days with Adsense...You can do it too!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by christian231, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    For everyone who thinks that Adsense is lame and that there's no money to be made anymore, you're wrong. I get tired of reading here about how people are only making a dollar a day, or less. There's no excuse for this. You can make money, you're just not putting in the effort that's necessary to be successful. Even in a average niche, you can make good money. How do you do this? Traffic is the absolute number one thing you need to have in order to make more money. More traffic = More clicks = More $$. I prefer organic search engine traffic. It's targeted and converts very well, even with Adsense. Here's a few of my quick tips that you should already be doing to help you start earning more money. None of this is new info, but it's good to be reminded from time to time.

Always be building backlinks. Consistent link building is probably the most important thing you can be doing to improve your SERP's. Don't just build a hundred links and quit. Buy some directory submission packages and social bookmarking packages from the Buy Sell Trade section. Find sites that are related to your niche and see if you can get links from them. Don't be afraid to email these sites and just plain ask them for a link. The worst they can do is say no, and you'll be surprised how many will give you a link. If these are authority sites, you'll see a huge increase in your SERP's. Don't worry about page rank or nofollow. Do some blog commenting on related blogs and forums. All of this helps boost your search engine rankings. If you can compile 20,000+ quality links, you should be able to compete in all but the most competitive niches.

Keep the content coming. I don't care if you create it yourself or you buy content. Be adding new content all the time, at least every couple of days. The search engines will love your site if you keep feeding them new stuff.

Squidoo, Hubpages, Ezinearticles - Build good original content related to your niche on these sites and link back to your money making sites. It's an easy way to get some quality links and probably a little traffic as well.

If you're not Tweeting about your site, you're missing out on targeted users who are potentially could click on your ad's, making you money. PM me if you want to find out about the software I use to make this nearly automated.

SEO your pages properly. Are you interlinking the pages within your site so the search engines can easily access them? Do you have the keywords your targeting in your Title and Meta description as well as the body content of your pages?

Study your competition. Run backlink reports on the sites that rank in the top 5 for the keywords you're going after. Get links from those same sites. If they got one, there's a good chance you can too.

Those are just a few of the things I do on a daily basis for every site I run. Work on these things and you will see an increase in traffic. It's not rocket science, you just have to put in the work to see a difference.

So here's a screenshot of my month so far. I had a $500+ day this past weekend which was my biggest day so far, and I've been doing this for more than 2 years. Stay focused, work hard using proven methods and you will earn more with Adsense. PM me if you want to know about the tools I use for keyword & backlink research. And take a look at my link sig...it will help you, believe me.

[​IMG]

christian231, Dec 21, 2009 IP
    ReformedSinner and boomer_mitra like this.
  2. DrGreg

DrGreg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. Thanks for the info. True, it is nothing new but always good to be reminded. I think the biggest part you should stress here is that you have been doing this for TWO years. And I would guess that you have been very dedicated to it.

Most guys here just come in and think they will become Adsense "millionaires" overnight. Like anything in life, it takes hard work.

Well done and keep it up.

DrGreg, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  3. biscayne

biscayne Peon

Best Answers:
    Great information...

biscayne, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  4. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I kinda gave up on adsense I lost the motivation after 4 months of very hard work. I'm not giving up just taking a break until after Christmas and my ads still make me $1 a day without any work which is fine.

craig105, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  5. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    that is a very good achievement.really inspiring too.may i know the niche of the site that brings the majority of the income?

thanks for the tips.

evolveforever, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  6. sixsense

sixsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much , you remind me the thing which I forgot.

sixsense, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  7. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your success. I stick only with adsense these days as well, when someone clicks on a relevant ad you will get some money unlike most of the affiliate programs.

Webgold, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  8. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    Any chance of telling us what size banners you use?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
    Webgold, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  9. sakto

sakto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Inspiring tips and it motivates as more. Now I have to work on my sites in order to earn what you have.

sakto, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  10. aandamar

aandamar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is great bro... I like it..
    Just want to ask, how about content.. What is the best main content idea to get visitor without regardless of the season..
    thank..

aandamar, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  11. tanha_dil

tanha_dil Peon

Best Answers:
    i m stunned to see the details , not because its high , the details of my adsense are just the same , same 50 - 70k impressions and 2k clicks .. wow !

tanha_dil, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  12. pbruessow@msn.com

pbruessow@msn.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great job! You have worked hard over the last year and your dollars are showing it! Merry Christmas :)

pbruessow@msn.com, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  13. sameer_reddy

sameer_reddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is heavily biased towards US visitors. You will be making peanuts if you do not have at least 20K visitors to your site each month. Also if you have tech related sites, then the users are pretty much ad blind. They never click.

sameer_reddy, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  14. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense TOS prohibit declaring ecpm and Ctr. Ofcourse your arithmetic would give the results, But how would you know that which site gave how much and what ecpm was for each individual sites? Hence the shot is within TOS.

affiliatenewbie, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  15. s0sunz1m

s0sunz1m Active Member

Best Answers:
    how many site do u have?
    between many domains, many sub-domains and many blogs, which do u think is best for adsense?

s0sunz1m, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  16. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't show me an adsense page saying what you claim, can you?

The only thing I've read on adsense pages is that we can't give any stats from them EXCEPT gross earnings.

If you think it's ok to show everything just because you've seen the big check from shoemoney along with details of his adsense account, it's because he got permission from adsense to display his adsense account screenshot. But without authorisations you've agreed to not display them.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
    JamesColin, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  17. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why do you assume he's faking his adsense earnings? They're good but not unbelievable at all!

18. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am just trying to help him just in case he forgot to take a screen shot of his adsense earning before the day ended. Or he is unable to access google for any reason. etc etc. I absolutely believe him what he said about his earnings. ;)

newbie191, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  19. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ah ok, yes the guy seems to be legitimate since he also gives good advices (at least I say good because I've learned to agree with them with experience)

20. Webgold

Webgold Peon

Best Answers:
    For what reason would he lie? he has over 1400 posts on here. Everything he has said makes sense, so I say good luck to him.

Webgold, Dec 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.