1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Post Affiliate Pro

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by vnviews, Jul 16, 2007.

Hi, all.
    I want to setup affiliate program for our service and looking for affiliate script.
    Does anyone use Post Affiliate Pro (http://www.qualityunit.com/postaffiliatepro/ ) ?
    If yes, please tell me your experiences: how easy is integration and management?
    Thanks.

vnviews, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  2. drakeman

drakeman Peon

Best Answers:
    This software is really great. I have a lot of experience and I'm very satisfied. Management is user friendly and installation is very simple. It contain a perfect installation wizard. If you need any help, their support help you.

drakeman, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  3. David_M

David_M Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi vnviews,

We used to use PAP3 for last 2 years and recently upgraded to the new version of this Software which is PAP4. Being an affiliate program manager I'm really very satisfied with this interface specially the reporting section. It gives you the in-depth activity report of the affiliates starting from the click (in which page your affiliate is promoting your program) along with the IP of the click, Sales, re-order, multi-tier sales. It allows to setup more than one campaign and setup individual tracking for each of them.

We are using this software for Hexpress : Online Clinic Affiliate Network.

Another great feature is it supports language. If your affiliate is an non-english speaking the they can choose their own language while login. It also supports various currency and the payment options for affiliates.

Before choosing the affiliate tracking software for our program I have done lot of research and I found PAP is the best among all.

If you have any specific question feel free to PM me.

David_M, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  4. drakeman

drakeman Peon

Best Answers:
    You should also know, that this system is in development and there is still more and more features and improvements. If you want something what is not implemented yet, they can do it for you.
    PAP is the best choice for your affiliate program. > postaffiliatepro.eu

drakeman, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  5. grasshopper09

grasshopper09 Peon

Best Answers:
    answers from drakemen look like a promotion. are you from their team?

grasshopper09, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  6. drakeman

drakeman Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. I'm just satisfied customer

drakeman, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  7. grasshopper09

grasshopper09 Peon

Best Answers:
    actually, I purchased the script about 3 weeks ago and they still haven't installed it on godaddy server. Communication is really bad. Whenever I call, nobody picking the phone. My emails were answered 3-4 days later.

grasshopper09, May 7, 2010 IP
  8. grasshopper09

grasshopper09 Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I just have to cancel the purchase. Can somebody recommend another affiliate script? with a better communication.

Thanks

grasshopper09, May 7, 2010 IP