1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this effective way of doing SEO ? advise ideas.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by georgytank, Dec 21, 2009.

Hello

Is the below effective way of doing SEO ? I got this message from some seo expert

1- 500 directory submission every week for top 10 keywords
    2- 300 social submission for top 10 keywords
    3- 10 one way links for top 10 keywords..1/each
    4- 1 blog review for each keyword

With high PR links + low priority links..it could reach up to 1000 links a month.

1) What do we mean by directory submission? How many directories are actually there in web ? where can we find it? We do manual or automatic submission ? Some software there? Is it illegal to use software?

2) What do we mean by Social Submission? How do we do that please? Any software to use? or Manual?

4) What do we mean by Blog review??

georgytank, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  2. pray.mtb

pray.mtb Peon

Best Answers:
    What Exactly you want to do?? please clarify all the things, you want the meaning of above things OR you are suppose to go to learn SEO?? are you newbie?

pray.mtb, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  3. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to know are these the correct method? And what exactly they mean.. and more questions as put in my above message.. all questions are there already..

4. William Tubold

William Tubold Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submission is when you send your site to different web directories to get listed on them.
    There are several web directories on the web, i would recommend manual submission instead using software. You will find several web directories lists on the web. Just make a google search.

William Tubold, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  5. SunstarShop

SunstarShop Peon

Best Answers:
    These are the normal and basic ways to get backlinks, you can have a try of the 3 way links exchange, it is good for me. Hope this is helpful!

SunstarShop, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  6. jason830

jason830 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think only the high pr directory you should go to submit,if you want to have a good rank of your site, you should own good content and high quality,related backlinks.

jason830, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  7. pray.mtb

pray.mtb Peon

Best Answers:
    for Directory Submission, you can use below URL to have bunch of free directories :-

http://www.directorycritic.com/free-directory-list.html

this is a general directory site where you can find general business directories, niche directories are also available there in a different section.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING MANUAL DIRECTORY SUBMISSION RATHER THAT BY USING SOFTWARE.

pray.mtb, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  8. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    Are there any directories like for country specific based.. do they help to get ranking higher for like google.co.uk or google.com or other country google

9. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A good way to get massive backlinks.

A sudden spike in your backlink count will definitely trigger spam alert. This might get you penalty.

You can do some Google search on directory submission, both auto or manual. There are thousands of directories. I suggest you to concentrate on niche directories. Submit to directories that is relevant to your business.

Social networking and bookmarking tools that can give you a backlink and instant traffic. There are many auto submission tools available, but I prefer manual submissions.

[/QUOTE]
    You ask or pay blog owners to write a review about your product or site with a link in their blog post.

If you want to get higher ranking in certain geo-targeted google like .co.uk, you might need to concentrate on getting backlinks from UK sites. Directories carries low value as it contains too many outgoing links per page. It is good to diversify your link building campaign instead of concentrating on directories.

atniz, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  10. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    How many links i should build per day ?
    Like 10 from directories, 10 from forums, 10 from articles etc..etc.. give me rough idea plan.. and what rough back linking process you do please.

And by niche what do you mean ? cause in different directory names, i find subcategory related to my business. so is that fine? Or specifically NICHE Directories only ? And how do we find them ?

11. PokemonCraft

PokemonCraft Peon

Best Answers:
    your submmited backlinks are not getting counted in search engines in a short time

so you can submit as many as you can i think

PokemonCraft, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  12. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    pokemoncraft.. didnt understand your response..
    Search engine has banned counting the back links for the moment.. or they dont get counted quickly ? explain please..

13. ContentSpooling

ContentSpooling Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submission is where you submit your site for free or paid. Free directory submission takes long time before your site is listed.

Social submission includes social bookmarking, social networking and social media. You can use a tool to submit your content or you can manually submit it. This help to get backlinks and traffic to your site.

Blog review is service where someone takes deep review on your site. From design to content up to optimization. This can help to improve your site through their suggestions.

ContentSpooling, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  14. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) It is not illegal to use software to submit to directories though some people advise you need to do manual submission but a submission is a submission regardless of whether it was done automatically or manually.

2) Social bookmarks submission is what is meant here. Submitting your site to social bookmark sites like digg, reddit, stumbleupon, etc. can provide increased traffic and backlinks. There are software that exist to do this automatically.

4) Blog review means someone writing a blog post with your keywords in it and posting it on their blog so you can gain a backlink from that blog.

Traffic-Bug, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  15. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    Atniz,

How many links i should build per day ?
    Like 10 from directories, 10 from forums, 10 from articles etc..etc.. give me rough idea plan.. and what rough back linking process you do please.

And by niche what do you mean ? cause in different directory names, i find subcategory related to my business. so is that fine? Or specifically NICHE Directories only ? And how do we find them ?

16. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    Are there any directories like for country specific based.. do they help to get ranking higher for like google.co.uk or google.com or other country google