1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money From Electric Cigarette Phenomenon

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by AMLASpain, May 12, 2009.

Hi,

There is lot of whispers going around about electric cigarettes. It is a fast growing industry with an enormous market. Social reform and public bans for smokers are becoming more widespread so for smokers, (I am one), the electric cigarette which delivers a simulated smoking experience along with 'healthy dose' of nicotine is a great alternative.

Now I am not one for MLM schemes. Most are inferior products, poor markets rife with branded competition and offer little chance of success.

However, having been introduced to this plan for electric cigarettes I signed up immediately. And here is my reasoning...

1. Its relatively new
    2. The market is huge
    3. There is an increasing demand for smokers in the 'no smoking allowed' world we now live in.

4. But most of all the company has not yet launched their product on the European market.

Why is this important...well mainly because I am British. My wife is American and we live, both in the US and have a home in Spain.
    I have been in touch with the owners of the company and am going to be actively involved with the launch in the UK.
    I am offering any US or Canadian based members a chance to get frontline European downline if they join the smoke it team prior to the UK launch.

In any event, it is a great business opportunity to consider.

One thing you will notice with this company when you watch the presentation, is that you dont get unrealistic earning potential rammed down your throat.
    You just get the facts. Then consider the market and work out the rest yourself.
    I have tried the products and they work and are competitively priced in the market.
    I set up a blog a month ago at www.smoke-it.net with some extra thoughts..

The presentaion of the business can be seen at www.bestnewmlm.info

I dont want to get into a war with anti-mlm proponents...I would probably agree with most of what you have to say.
    My view of MLM is that is a business model for distribution of product.
    Those that fail, usually do so because they dont research the product and fall under the spell of quick riches trying to sell over-priced inferior imitations of well known brands.

This is a business. It takes time and work. but this is one I am willing to say, I think has possibilities.

Thanks

AMLASpain, May 12, 2009 IP
  2. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    e-smoking myself, its GREAT.

Problem: Google doesnt allow any related ads so PPC wont work ;/ Yes, its a bomb of a niche!!!

GeorgR., May 12, 2009 IP
  3. AMLASpain

AMLASpain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What program are you in?

AMLASpain, May 13, 2009 IP
  4. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    Adendum to the above for interested UK DP members

I have just launched today a site for UK residents and EU residents to pre-register at www.myinlife.co.uk

Thanks

AMLASpain, May 14, 2009 IP
  5. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    there is no problem with PPC on yahoo..didn't realise Google didn't allow..What about other PPC companies?

AMLASpain, May 20, 2009 IP
  6. gooner4ever

gooner4ever Peon

Best Answers:
    Where can I find aff offers? Searched on ClickBank and CJ, nothing it seems ...

gooner4ever, May 20, 2009 IP
  7. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    conversions are made through a replicated website system. It may be impossible to put something in place to trace affiliate code.
    If you are US or Canadian based then you just pay your $29.95 and get paid for your own conversions. If you are UK based, I set up a pre-registration form. The business is going to begin in the UK as soon as I can find a few answers and a few people to get started.

AMLASpain, May 20, 2009 IP
  8. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    Inlife MLM is now 'live in the UK. Go to www.myinlife.eu to register and start building a great business.
    PM questions to me or post.

AMLASpain, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  9. LaunchBoards.com

LaunchBoards.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I ran an email campaign that did not fair well.

Convert 2 Media did have a few offers for the Electronic Cig...but I think they have discontinued it as I did.

A few of my partners have had some success so I suppose if you want to put the effort into the niche it may pay off.

Highest Regards,
    Sean

LaunchBoards.com, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  10. AMLASpain

Best Answers:
    Inlife have 2 main advantages over other e-cig suppliers

1. Superior manufactiring including 25 unique design patents.
    2. Refills manufactured in an FDA registered lab so ingredients are independently verified

I have built a 350 strong downline so far, rising by about 50-60 a week now.

Income this month expected to be $1500 - $2000

It's all about networking and using the online business presentations....it works and that's from someone who started from scratch having never done Network Marketing before.

AMLASpain, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  11. SEOhype

SEOhype Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

I have recently setup 2 live campaigns for E-cigs on Adwords.

If you carefully look for a few keywords you will see ads running already for others too!

Please PM me if you are interested in getting your campaign up and running. Thanks

SEOhype, Dec 22, 2009 IP