1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling U.S. College Student - SEO Writer and Blogger - Looking for Long-term Clients

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kochanck27, Dec 21, 2009.

Hello,

My name is Chris and I have been writing, here on DP, for over a year now.

Writing Experience:

I have acquired 20+ positive feedback and a great customer review on this DP thread, in the second post of the thread.

I have also written for BrightHub.com, publishing over 40 articles, which generate 12,000-15,000 page views, every month. I have also received a Silver Badge, for being in the top 25% of the writers, on the website. Click Here to check out my profile and articles, on BrightHub.com.

I am a Junior in college, working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Internet Marketing. Over the last 5 semesters, I have completed every college level English course required for a college degree, so I know how to use English grammar very well.

I have also created two of my own websites, www.TurboAddict.com and www.SkateboardPlaza.com, which you can check out over 50 articles, all containing my writing.

Topics:

I can write on any topic. I have written for hundreds of topics, ranging from Medical Marijuana, to writing about astronomy, health, finance, furniture, promotional products, movie reviews, electronic reviews, and many, many more topics.

Types of Writing:

Basic article writing, SEO article writing with keywords, blog posts, Academic writing, persuasive writing, description writing, and review writing. I am open to other types of writing, just let me know what you need.

I know how to use keywords effectively in titles, in paragraphs with specific keyword densities, and in link building.

Articles will be:

• Always Unique
    • Copyscape Passed
    • In my own words, with perfect English
    • Use correct grammar
    • Interesting to read
    • Intriguing, to persuade readers to keep reading

Rates/Prices:

My rates depend on project length, length of the intended business relationship, type of writing needed, topic of the articles.

Generally, my rates fall between $.015-$.02 per word, which comes to $1.50-$2 per 100 words.

Easier writing and long-term projects get lower rates, while more involved, detail orientated writing, such as academic writing, are higher rates.

HOWEVER, please note that I am willing to negotiate prices, to satisfy both of us, as I would appreciate the work and will provide quality writing.

Do You Have a Project You are Interested in Having Me Write for You?

If you have a project, please do not hesitate to PM me the project details.

You can also email me your project: kochanck27(at)yahoo.com

Thanks and I look forward to hearing about your projects and working with you.

kochanck27, Dec 21, 2009 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.
  2. einstein72

einstein72 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will send you the details for the assignment through e-mail :)

einstein72, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. goal442

goal442 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He only did half of the job that he was paid for, and never replied to any of our emails.
    We paid him to write 8 articles (2 articles per week for a period of 4 weeks), but received only 4 articles. He just stopped communication with us more then 3 weeks ago, and we still haven't heard anything from him ever since.

goal442, Feb 1, 2010 IP