1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpmforest - anyone know anything about them?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ggnshare, Dec 14, 2009.

Im curious i read this off another post for this new cpm network called cpm forest run by the branchr network. Was wondering if anyone uses them can give me like some good info on them. Was wondering also if anyone has been paid by the branchr network.

ggnshare, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked the ad code, it rewrites a iFrame with this url for 768x90 banners:

http://serve.cpmforest.com/ad/?id=1

There using Google ads by the look of it and using an iFrame to clip the "Ads by Google" message from view.

Sounds like something they shouldn't be doing.

morgano, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. thedreamapps

thedreamapps Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Christian here, From Branchr (CPMForest is part of the Branchr network). We use various ad providers for the CPMForest network, we use ads that we sell directly, ads from our parent network Branchr and ads from partners (Google, Yahoo, AdManage, GKM, Clicksor etc...), we have agreements and partnerships with all of these companies for ads.

If you have any questions, email:

Thanks,
    ~ Christian

http://branchr.com/
    http://cpmforest.com/

thedreamapps, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, Since I have joined this network yesterday. I have a 1 day short review here

Seems to be promising. Register with no requirements and no approvals. As soon as I registered, I got codes to be displayed in my blog and my earning started within few minutes. Surely it must try for the publishers who have got rejected by major CPM sites.
    All the best

learn2earn, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  5. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here... registered and I got an account with everything a publisher would need to serve ads.

I think the biggest concern is.. do they pay and is their ads clean?

NEW REVIEW:

I just added one of their code 468x90 and it is taking forever to load around 3-10seconds.

I was amazed on how the tracking works though it is like "LIVE UPDATE" tracking... I just added the code for about 2minutes and bang! I already earned $0.0108000 for 72 impressions.

One piece of advice to cpmforest is to get a dedicated server for serving ads, because you might get another big and busy websites and will kill your ad serving server, especially you guys are automatically accepting publishers.

I will give the above tag a try for one day... if I get no reports for malware or redirects I will add another tags and test them for one month until I get paid.

:)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
    n00bl3t, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  6. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay it is getting worst and worst and is affecting my page load so I have to remove the tag. Christian pls email me when you guys have fixed this problem or updated your server to a much faster or dedicated server. Thanks!

n00bl3t, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  7. usmanzali

usmanzali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure man you have a partnership with google, yahoo etc.. yup we are all buying that. Seriously why would google or yahoo let you add there ads and screw em up like you want too.

If anyone gets there pub id just report it to Google and then there "Partnership" will be over!! :D

Advise: Stay away, hide under your bed cause cpm forest is here to scam with you!

usmanzali, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  8. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    They have a 900k Alexa rank, any advertising company with an Alexa rank that much higher than any of my sites either means it hasn't been around very long or doesn't get much traffic... i.e.: not a good choice

Ascendancy, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  9. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice info in this thread, I was originally a part of Branchr so I got the announcement email about CPM Forest directly in my email, and I was considering using their CPM ads. I think the minimum payout is $25 right? That is a big draw for me.

Traffic-Bug, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  10. inmay

inmay Peon

Best Answers:
    branchr is a scam network

inmay, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  11. thedreamapps

thedreamapps Peon

Best Answers:
    @Traffic-Bug
    The minimum payout is at $30.

@usmanzali
    We do actually, through long relations with various networks via our parent company Branchr. We have partnerships and agreements with the following networks and providers: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Clicksor, AdManage and GenieKnows Media. (some of those won't apply, or won't be used with CPMForest).

@Ascendancy
    It is true, CPMForest has been going for about a week, but it's launched by the parent company Branchr, which as you can see, has been going a lot longer.

@gh0st123
    Sorry to hear the code was slow for you, we're doing some optimisation of some of the code, and implementing some new hardware, so hopefully, if you try again tomorrow, everything should run smoothly for your site. (FYI. CPMForest runs on some of the servers we use at Branchr, so they're dedicated). Thanks for the kind words about the statistics.

@inmay
    I can assure you that we're not, if you've had a problem, or are unsatisfied with your experience at either Branchr or CPMForest, i'll be happy to help you to the best of my abilities, email me: christian@branchr.com

thedreamapps, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  12. inmay

inmay Peon

Best Answers:
    my friend said : branchr pay late or they never pay.

inmay, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  13. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    Testing CPMForest on my site. We'll see how it goes... (near 0.9 cent/1000 atm)

morgano, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  14. usmanzali

usmanzali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    branchr lol
    that also looks new.
    Also why should people join you rather than go join those BIG and established ad networks. Also refreshing ads or messing with there code is against all those ad networks terms and i don't think they would allow a new and under developed ad network to go around messing with it.

usmanzali, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  15. jwzzr

jwzzr Peon

Best Answers:
    do you take incentive sites?

jwzzr, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  16. hy34_men

hy34_men Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trying http://cpmforest.com too,I have 2.5usd now,I think this cpm system earn is not fast,but okay,
    but I must wait and wait,min pay is 30,If I have pay out,I will post here:)
    and share a good cpm http://dmoz.im Pay every day I have earn more than 50usd!

hy34_men, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  17. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tested for over a day and I got an average of 0.10 CPM which is ok for a new network. However it doesn't really compete with other networks where I'm earning 3x what I was earning here.

Pros:
    Average CPM for new sites
    Instant statistics and display of earnings
    Track ads live

Cons:
    Ads aren't that great

morgano, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  18. snakedocter

snakedocter Peon

Best Answers:
    Pro's:
    Decent cpm; about $0.10
    Super easy setup (I was displaying ads withing 1 minute, no joke)
    Personal support, I sent them a question, expecting a one line reply and (within 20 mins) received a detailed report on how they had fixed my problem.

Con's:
    SLOOOOW!! every single aspect of the system is slow, the ads load slowly, the cpanel is insanely slow.
    Untargeted ads. They claim on their website that their ads are targeted, they're not.
    unOptimistic earning counter, it only goes upto $9.99!

Summery: It's fine for my purposes, but if you have enough traffic to get into other systems then do.

snakedocter, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  19. AjOnline

AjOnline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do they pay on time has people received payments?

AjOnline, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  20. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right I am receiving $0.14 CPM with CPMForests and would reach the payout in a day. Will update you.

learn2earn, Apr 20, 2010 IP