1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to make money online - urgent need

Discussion in 'General Business' started by selvi, Nov 16, 2009.

hello friends i am a widow ..now my family situation is very bad...so need urgent money...pl give any idea for making money in easiest way...help me

selvi, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  2. Curt92

Curt92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey sorry to hear about your family situation.

But here is a great Free way to make money online, its called taking paid surveys online. It is the easiest way to make money online and can make you lots of spending money. Sign up for all of the sites listed here in this article: http://netsuccessblog.com/2009/11/1...simple-online-surveys-and-avoid-survey-scams/

Be sure to try the one above, then maybe look at some of the recommended products on that site or just click here: http://netsuccessblog.com/recommendedproducts/

I hope this helps!

Curt92, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  3. elladrone

elladrone Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure Curt92 has no personal stake in the website he recommends.
    Nonetheless, no matter how difficult your situation, it might help to set the right expectations.

Making money online is possible, but unlikely to turn into an immediate stream of revenue enough to cover for your expenses. So keep any other job you have as long as you can - you need to pay for the Internet access, possibly for hosting, maybe have a phone line and a working bank account.

You will need means to access the money you will make online. Can you get Paypal? Alternatives are Alertpay, Moneybookers and a couple of other services - not all countries are served the same.

The quickest way might be to take small projects on GetAFreelancer.com - especially writing articles if your English is good enough. You can also do backlinking and social bookmarking, especially if you manage to get the proper tools and prove reliable to your first customers (will need positive reviews and recommendations).

Start a few free properties on websites like Wordpress, Hubpages and Squidoo. You MUST invest some time to select the topics you will be writing about - but if you don't know them use sites like Digg to see what people are interested in and start rewriting content from other sites and publish on these free properties - they will come handy later (Wordpress and Hubpages have SEO value, Squidoo lenses can be sold and even generate a small amount of money from affiliates).

There are a few quick methods to try some affiliate products - open an account on Clickbank and post a few videos on Youtube in which advertise your hoplinks hidden with a shortening service like tinyurl.com. This method is quite saturated, but there are always niches in which you can get a few sales.

Start profiles on Facebook and Twitter. Open an account on cashcrate.com and try to get referrals. Again, been done before, but put a twist on it - tell people your story - invite, plead, beg. You have to work for your money.

If you have the skills, try to get a domain and hosting and start a blog on a hot topic. Children, pets, cooking, green energy, financial crisis are just a few. Read on this forum and elsewhere how to promote your blog. Once you get some traffic, try AdSense and the many methods to monetize a blog (I have just posted earlier on this, see my very short post list).

With these said, it is possible, but you might struggle until you hit the jackpot. Good luck!

elladrone, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  4. rukn2002

rukn2002 Peon

Best Answers:
    Elladrone is right. Making money from online as you are very new will be difficult for you. It takes time to adapt with these online things. better you try to get job.

rukn2002, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  5. www.e-99store.com

www.e-99store.com Peon

Best Answers:
    But can take that as a part time job when u have free time.
    now more and more ppl do online shopping,u can choose good products,creat ur own small business first

www.e-99store.com, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  6. bruceslogos

bruceslogos Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no easy way to get money online but there is a lot of ways to get money online like blogging, blog review , article writing, affiliate network, ppc network, and depends on your skills.

bruceslogos, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  7. wuweichao

wuweichao Peon

Best Answers:
    In fact, all the people here want to make money online, but how we can make more money? which programs is the best one?

I want someone could give me assistance.

wuweichao, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  8. wowyiwu

wowyiwu Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I think there hadn't a easy way to earn money quickly..
    why don't to apply a job.. then making money maybe more easier..

wowyiwu, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  9. nisar

nisar Guest

Best Answers:
    I sure many now will be trying t olure you into onlline scams so please don't get into those. My advice get some real job somewhere locally and save more money

nisar, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  10. Hanz1980

Hanz1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    Read this gentleman's blog as he dissects all the work-from-home scams. Apparently there are some honest opportunites out there for people who need money quickly as he lists them. Check out his blog, lots of information there. He got scammed once and he makes sure it doesn't happen to anybody else. Read everything you can. It'll be worth your while.

http://www.workathomenoscams.com/

Hanz1980, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  11. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    hello
    its hard to make money online in beginning .it takes some time to get success and you are telling that you need urgent money making so i advise you find some job.when ever you got time then focus on making little money from online.we can make good money from google adsense .just build site and write unique content and apply for adsense ..building site may cost you some but you can do it free .study related articles from digital point .i hope you understand
    good luck

iwillguide, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  12. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Well You can earn some money through forum posting & article writing in content creation section of this forum, it's an easiest way to earn money on DP.. ;)

I hope you'll earn some money here..:)

fancymouj, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  13. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    best thing is to give up before you start find a little job paying min wage you will make more in one day then in one week online.

br3adman, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  14. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it takes some time to get some real money from our work on internet

anilg, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  15. callen202

callen202 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I just signed up for a few sites and have earned $50 from them in a week. PM me if interested. They are not PTC or GPT sites either. :)

callen202, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  16. Lucky1214

Lucky1214 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think making money through the Internet is a convinient way to make money. You need not to prepare a place for your business. What you do should find someone to teach you some professional knowledge which can help your career.

Lucky1214, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  17. mrbento

mrbento Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online is not so easy as 1 - 2 - 3
    I prefer real job

mrbento, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  18. JT706

JT706 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try freelancing, there are many jobs available.

JT706, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  19. julietevents

julietevents Peon

Best Answers:
    If u have knowledge of domain names business on the internet ....
    then you can easily earn a good amount of money ...

julietevents, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  20. Maqbool

Maqbool Banned

Best Answers:
    how can make money from blogs

Maqbool, Dec 21, 2009 IP