1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is ppc and add sense all about

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Jonathansmith, Dec 18, 2009.

What is ppc and add sense all about

Jonathansmith, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  2. VishalNair

VishalNair Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC means paid for click and adsense is a source of making money from Ads display on your site its very long to explain so if you want detail info contact me at :)

VishalNair, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  3. dipali

dipali Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC - pay per click is all about business who want to show their ads on google and content network partner of it. and adsense is services by google you can earn money from it by putting it on your blog or website when some 1 clicks on it that click will get paid.

dipali, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  4. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    Read all about it on http://www.google.com/adsense - you'll pick up plenty of tips in this forum if you are interested in starting - it takes time building up good money - I joined in February 2007. I had a background in magazine advertising and find AdSense a much better way of producing ad revenue. It rewards quality content and does not involve felling trees - can't be bad

1associate, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  5. smurfy

smurfy Peon

Best Answers:
    As mentioned above, PPC = pay per click and Adsense = advertising, but if you put them together PPC + Adsense it means arbitrating with the help of made for adsense (MFA) sites :)

smurfy, Dec 19, 2009 IP