1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good link exchanges

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by visionwf, Dec 18, 2009.

Have used link2me in the past and found it good for reciprocal link building but want to look at reciprocal links with sites with similar content to mine, were going to start contacting some companies to do this but wanted to go through some of the reciprocal link sites first and exhaust them, anyone got any good suggestions

visionwf, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  2. billybui119

billybui119 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like using this site for link exchange. Because most of back link pages are not valuable. Partners ofter offer back link pages which has no PR

billybui119, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  3. alistair80

alistair80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everything is not about PR though...Getting a high PR doesnt mean your site will do well in the SERP...

alistair80, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  4. seoperson

seoperson Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO, don't concentrate on these reciprocal linking sites and reciprocal linking either. One way backlinks are more important. Concentrate on writing some articles, submit to article sites. Do dirrectory submissions, social media marketing, good linking structure for your site.

seoperson, Dec 18, 2009 IP