1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTH: Writers wanted for ongoing project...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by The Saint66, Apr 26, 2009.

Hi,

I'm looking for content writers to create 2000 to 2500 word tutorials on various topics.

These tutorials will be short and concise step by step lesssons for readers.

Will trial various writers, so if you have limited niches, let me know, and you may be assigned all content for that niche.

We will provide topics, reference material, including relevant articles. Your job will be to rewrite and re arrange contnen into short lessons.

In total, there will be anywhere from 16 to 26 lessons per niche. As stated, we will provide the table of contents for each niche.

We will also provide you with format requirements so that you fully understand how to write them. This will leade to continuous work for successful writers.

When assessing quantity, factor in at least 10 lessons per month ongoing.

Please Pm if you are genuinely able to provide the goods.

Thx

PM, if interested.

The Saint66, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  2. The Saint66

The Saint66 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    all PM's responded to thx.

Please leave yocontact. I will not add to msn etc until writer/s selected.

3. The Saint66

The Saint66 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thx everyone for your PM's. Please only apply if you can prove experience in writing reports, or manuals. No general article writers, please. :)

4. ssaerocoupe

ssaerocoupe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Saint66,
    I am new at this so let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was medically discharged out of the Navy after 11 years of service. Four of those eleven years were spent teaching basic and advanced electronics service schools. I then went to work for a defense contractor and went to eight years of College to get a four year degree (BSEET). I have had six quarters in English comp and taught at our local community for four years part time. My job required much writing both, technical and non technical, for Requests For Quotes and Request For Proposals (RFQs/RFPs) with a slant towards marketing. I have found that I have a knack for it and love to write. I can crank out at least 2000 words a day and can start right away. My niche's are Motorcycles, cars, marketing, and general technical writing (Radar, Digital, Math, and various Algorithms). I have numerous samples available for you to consider if you are interested. If you are interested please contact me via PM or at .
    Best,
    Rod Bradley

ssaerocoupe, Dec 18, 2009 IP