1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's Offical: Global Warming is a Scam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Briant, Nov 26, 2009.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol funny. Even though the scientist which gore alledgedly misquoted fully supports the fact of climate change you focus on the fact that he say "I would never try to estimate likelihood at anything as exact as this".

The insignificance of the points raised by the anti climate change robots, whether it be slightly misquoted scientists or 10 year old carefully selected portions of emails, shows how little they have to support thier opinions. They have no real science supporting thier case, they just have insignificant sound bites.

stOx, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  2. taminder

taminder Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's a scam. those emails were probably to "exaggerate" their point to make people think it's worse than it is. we definitely make an huge negative impact on the environment.

taminder, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  3. pearlgurl

pearlgurl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It can't b a total scam. The huge climate changes are in front of our eyes.

pearlgurl, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  4. taminder

taminder Peon

Best Answers:
    agreed. I noticed drastic changes within just 1 year. it actually snowed a couple days back in front of my house (I live in California).

this summer was really hot too. especially October...

taminder, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  5. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The probably is the focus of the global warmers - it reminds me of the low-fat no-fat government push on foods. Now how many people are less fat than when that trend started?

The global warmers have a different bone to pick, they just saw an opportunity and ran with it, problems arrise when it is an ends justifies the means type of plan. Eventually the lies, fudges, half-truths, etc... get found out. This follows the pattern of the palestinians who make fake pictures and articles to further their cause of twisting the truth. Eventually people figure things out.

If global warmers weren't really just a group of extremists who didn't want to eliminate half the population of the earth so that they could have everything without feeling guilty, then they may be of more use. I see al gore, the poster child of the movement as the most hypocritical person on the face of the planet. He is doing it all for the money, power, prestige, glory, etc... If he really gave a rip about global warming he would cut back, but no, he just gets money for telling everyone else they are the problem.

debunked, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good point. If we could just eliminate a large part of the human race, we could dramatically cut back on man made CO2 in the atmosphere. Frankly, I'm concerned that if we DON'T do something like that, more than half the earths population could die! :confused:

Obamanation, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are with stox and gworld, start by killing all the defectively evolved humans like the handicapped. Then eliminate the Christians, because according to them christians have a low IQ.

I hear that there are already camps set up across the USA to help out with the process. You could gas them or cook them.

After that you can round up those mean bad joos in Israel... errr I mean palestine and cook them too.

That should help out hitler's... err I mean the human cause.

Then pass laws that mandate state control on all births, state run schooling being mandatory through the age of 24, state selected marriages amongst "breeders" for controlled reproduction and the rapid acceleration of the evolutionary process of humankind. (Don't you hate those "breeder" types, probably should keep them in one city to make sure you have good control over them.) Sterilize all non-breeder heterosexuals.

Having one world government and leader to make sure that the whole world is following this system is the only way.

debunked, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  8. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    You realize that they didn't even get the direction of change correct?

Or course they have it all figured out now :rolleyes:

They don't care if they call it a global cooling, global warming, or climate change, as long as they get to control you and profit at the same time.

Briant, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  9. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah 30 years ago when the abnormalities in climate had just been identified the science wasn't as good as it is now, I agree completely. That can't really be your reason for sticking your head in the sand, can it? Or are you just scrabbling around for any piece of "evidence" you can find which appears to support the conclusion you have already come to?

Refuting man made climate change is easy, there us no need to humiate yourself by presenting this piss poor evidence as if it's some kind of smoking gun and not the steaming pile of shit we all know it is.

Simply disprove that
    1: co2 is a greenhouse gas
    2: man isn't releasing millions of tons of it in to the atmosphere every year.
    And you would have disproven man made climate change. There's no need to refute thirty year old science, a simple highscool wxperimwnt will do it.

If, on the other hand, you accept that co2 is a greenhouse gas and that humans are releasing it into te atmosphere in large volumes I don't see how you can then, logically and with even the slightest amount of credibility, claim that we aren't, at least, massivly contributing to the observed changes in climate.

stOx, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    "The end is at hand. Repent now, or pay with your life!"

Sound familiar?

Something similar to those words were uttered by... (Multiple choice)
    a) Jehovahs Witnesses
    b) Global Cooling people
    c) Heavens Gate Cult
    d) Jim Jones
    e) Global Warming people
    f) All of the above

Ok.. now two extra credit questions
    1) Which of the groups you selected from above claimed to have concrete scientific evidence to back their claims?
    2) Which of the groups from your answer to question 1 actually had the scientific concrete evidence they claimed to have?

Who said science has nothing to do with religion.

Obamanation, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  11. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do not know what the big deal is?

WE KNEW IT all along

:)

KeithCash, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  12. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO :D
    Are you running for any office?

KeithCash, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    All I can say is OH MY F'ING GOD.

Further substantiated by internal emails:
    Why is this stuff starting to sound like Tiger woods girlfriends? The first and most commonly quoted emails made it look like they were just trying to make their numbers look a bit better. This stuff sounds like they were basically manufacturing research data.

Obamanation, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  14. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    The science wasn't a good 30 years ago? Really? What makes you think it is all better now? You do realize tree ring data hasn't correlated with temperature for about 40 years, don't you?

It's hardly my job to disprove global warming, or cooling, or climate change, or ozone depletion, or whatever sky-is-falling scenario these psychopaths have thought up. They can't get it straight, which should make you think.

It is very simple: they lied. And they continue to lie.

All of you who think it is your sacred duty to fight global warming need to ask yourself why the Al Gores in the world not only don't need to sacrifice like everyone else, but need to profit handsomely.

The fact that this is all so obvious (they are telling you exactly what they are doing) gives these psychopaths a sense of justification (in case any of them need justification--maybe it's like vampires needing you to invite them into their homes). After all, if you are too stupid or uninterested to challenge them, you don't get to win the game of life. It's all very Darwinian.

Briant, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol vampires? You might as well have told us about the monster under our beds, otherwise known as "big science".

I'll make it easy for you. Answer the following questions true or false
    1: co2 is a greenhouse gas
    2: humans, through their actions, are releasing huge volumes of co2 into the atmosphere.

Let's see if your ignorance or cowardice is used as your escape method in this one.

stOx, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  16. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are the questions you need to answer if you want to impose global regulations on us: is it global cooling, global warming, global climate change (i.e., you have no idea), or some other scam.

Is global warming happening or not? Right now-- yes or no? Oh, wait I have an answer.

Yeah, it's a real travesty. So they'd better stop with their scamming huh?

And no one on this planet knows how much CO2 we are producing relative to the natural production. They harp on CO2 because it's money for them.

For anyone really curious read this:

http://geology.com/nasa/human-carbon-dioxide/

These people are trying to be scary about CO2. But read the data and not their spin. It's not so very scary. The bottom line is that nobody really understands the carbon cycle. We do know that there are periods of warming and cooling (sometimes they even have these things called ice ages). We also know that people have found a way to make money off this--money they plan to steal from you.

Any of you who really beleive their crap, ask yourself why these hypocrites couldn't teleconference. Why did they have to go to Copenhagen? I mean besides the 1,400 (honest) prostitutes. And ask yourself: Why does Al Gore need to get rich from this?

Briant, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  17. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Answer my questions.

stOx, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  18. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    Read my post.

I'm not Thrachymachus and you are clearly not Socrates.

But if you need to break things down for you, CO2 is a greenhouse gas (just like water vapor as we all should have learned in Chemistry class) and as I already told you, no one knows how much we produce via-à-via the natural production ("nobody really understands the carbon cycle"). You just don't like the answer.

You can't answer the questions that are on most people's minds: why do these guys need to fudge the data? Why didn't they get the direction of temperature change correct?

To me this is just comedy gold. All the build up and someone went and hacked some emails and ruined it all. Ha!

PS: Speaking of comedy gold:
    I guess it isn't ironic since it's global climate change now, making any weather abnormality evidence for the need to make Al Gore richer :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
    Briant, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  19. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=515652

ncz_nate, Dec 18, 2009 IP
  20. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ah so co2 IS a greenhouse gas and our burning of fossil fuels IS releasing more of it in to the atmosphere than would be expected naturally... yet, oddly, we aren't at least contributing to climate change? Do you see how untennable your illogical and illeducated opinion is now?

You don't actually need me to argue against you, we can leave you to ramble and eventually your argument starts, as it invariably always would, crumbling around you.

stOx, Dec 19, 2009 IP