1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 American Muslims detained in Pakistan facing deportation

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry Polite Teen, but your logic is impossible to follow. Out of all that, I picked up two things. 1) You acknowledged that your logic claiming Hamas couldnt be launching missles because they were in underground tunnels was flawed.
    2)You asked a question which deserves an answer
    Yes. Yes Yes Yes Yes. Its justified. Just like its justified that the US roll into Afghanistan and start killing people with small arms and bombs dropped from airplanes. When Israel or the US figures out a better way to kill only the criminals and not the ignorant buffoons who tolerate, elect, and hide them, we will go down that path. In the mean time, you can pick your phrase. Casualty of war. Collateral damage. Whatever.

It is one thing Bush got right, from his days working for Orkin. For every cockroach you see, there are another 100 you don't see. Unless you get rid of the nest, you'll always have a cockroach problem. The trick is to open up and air out the places that hide them. When the people of Gaza start doing their own pest control, there won't be any poison left out where the pets might get sick from it. Same for Afghanistan.

Obamanation, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  2. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol you're a moron if you think the US Government isn't run by Christian values. Gay marriage, abortion, those issue come to mind for you? In God We Trust is printed on our money. If you go into the military, law enforcements, or federal government work, you take an oath. An oath which the last line is "so help me god" Here's a quote for you "I see said the blind man to the deaf dog." Bush didn't commit a war crime (at least not that anyone could approve, otherwise he'd be sitting in Hague right now). Obama gave his OPINION that a war was wrong. There is nothing that is a war crime about going to war for national defense. Sorry, but, as a sovereign nation we can make the decision to war another country. Your arguments are moot, because all I see is oppression coming from you. You are not better than the Muslims you want to oppress.

You think no other religion has as many terrorist organizations? Maybe not as many, but, every religion is abound with them. Heck, the US has over 300 domestic Christian terrorist groups.

It doesn't matter when the Constitution was written. It is a piece of paper that documents the values that some of us hold true. I'm sorry, I didn't go to war to you can thrash the Constitution. I didn't watch good friends get blown to pieces so you can trash the Constitution. I've been to Iraq and Afghanistan. I've fought the insurgents. I've been blown up, shot at, mortared, etc. But guess what? I don't hold that against an entire religion. No matter what people say about it being a militant and barbaric religion. Guess what? The vast majority of Muslims around the world actually condemn attacks on civilians.

Now, I won't pretend that the extremist sympathizers new and polite teen's comments are credible. Because they are not. They have proven time and time again that they are islamic extremist sympathizers. But guess what? That's their right to think that way. So long as they do not take any overt action towards those views. Which, they won't, because they are too scared.

hostlonestar, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  3. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Did you say that? or implemented it?

Polite teen, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  4. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
    We catch them That's an issue
    We leave them That's an issue
    We kill them That's an issue
    They kill us That's an issue

Bloody hell, 9/11 have made our life miserable then yours, It wasn't our fight we were forced to fight in, Now this became our fight, Our People are dieing but you have only one issue left Does Islam allows it? oh common are we fools? why our people are dieing cause we don't support nor does Islam.

World Class, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    What a moron. You see, reasoning skills are what set humans aside from the monkeys. When you twist my quote around to try and imply that those in the WTC were somehow the collateral damage of some "criminal" target they were trying to get at, you sound like a moron. When you imply that they had just motivation to even have a target within the US, you sound like a moron. When you justify the stoning of relatives for serious crimes like Adultry and Fornication, you sound like an idiot nut job religious fanatic.

I suppose appearances can be deceiving, but in your case, I doubt it. I suppose I can take some mixed feeling of joy out of knowing the FBI has logged your IP when you put things like that to print.

Obamanation, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  6. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I can take some mixed feeling of joy out of knowing the FBI has logged my IP when I put things like that to print.

Is not God Sufficient for His slave? Yet they frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom God sends astray, for him there will be no guide. (36)

And whomsoever God guides, for him there will be no misleader. Is not God Mighty, Possessor of Retribution? (37)

And verily, if you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth?" Surely, they will say: "God (has created them)." Say: "Tell me then, the things that you invoke besides God, if God intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?" Say : "Sufficient for me is God; in Him the trusting ones put their trust." (38)

Say: (O Muhammad PBUH) "O My people! Work according to your way, I am working (according to my way). Then you will come to know, (39)

"To whom comes a disgracing torment, and on whom descends an everlasting torment." (40)

Polite teen, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  7. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol so your retort is some verses from the Quran? That's priceless. Go blow yourself up in a crowded marketplace in pakistan or something.

hostlonestar, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Don't encourage him! In all seriousness, he is probably already clothed in the white cotton as he writes his posts. I'm not joking.

Obamanation, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  9. webtalk

webtalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is a propaganda against Islam. Islam is true and last religion beneficial to mankind. it teaches all values.
    who did 9/11 it is very clear. Bush killing all round for Iraq oil, this isn't terroris. what nazi did its ok. Israel Child monster killed thousands of millions they are fine. only problem is that people who defend themselves are terrorists.
    Pakistan is fighting against terrorism , they are fighting US battle at their country ground and hundred of civilians there are victims for all this.
    its the U S wrong policies which made the whole world as HEll. open your eyes and accept truth can't you say
    Israel=terrorism. US war with Iraq for oil= terrorism , 9/11 drama against muslims = terrorism

people who blame Islam dont know anything about ISlam. when one finds the truth about islam they accept it. number of women and teens in US an Europe are coming to Islam day by day.
    check http://www.islamtoday.com

webtalk, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I have accepted it! Webtalk, welcome to this forum and peace be upon you! You will find yourself with like company here, god willing. You have shown the courage to speak out against the lies of the unbelievers without fear of having your IP logged or being placed on any international watch lists. God willing, more like thinkers will have the courage to speak out, be heard, and identified. God is great!

Obamanation, Dec 19, 2009 IP