1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Design to valid, clean HTML/CSS in 1 day

Discussion in 'Design' started by guruguy, Dec 16, 2009.

I have created a web page design using web serif plus and as you would expect from a program the code it generates is horrible. I will be using a fair bit of jquery with this site so I need the design converted to clean HTML / CSS that I can easily hook into with jquery.

Here is the site: Social Sleeve
    There are a few subpages like this

The navigation in the top right hand corner needs to be closer together. The site must render correctly in all major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).

Let me know the price and give examples of past work either in this thread or via PM. Please specify price for the homepage and also a price for each additional subpage. I might only want the homepage, depending on price. I can supply a jpeg of the page + all the images and code that Webserif Plus generates. Although price is important my main aim is for clean, easy to navigate code. Also this needs to be done quickly (within a day) as it is part of a time sensitive project.

guruguy, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  2. KEEP IT REAL

KEEP IT REAL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can hand code for you clean xhtml/css div style check your PM

KEEP IT REAL, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  3. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the offer but the job has been taken

guruguy, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  4. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The original person I got for the job fell through. I need this done WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. Please contact me if you can do this

guruguy, Dec 19, 2009 IP