1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about HostGator Hosting with Article Marketing

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by belongus3, Dec 16, 2009.

I want to start some article marketing very soon and I`m planning to buy some domains and hosting for this method to use. I`ll probably use HostGator for my hosting. I`ll probably use some domain name redirect to clickbank hops or CPA.

My questing is what HostGator hosting plan should I use for this ? Can I go for lowest price or that will not fit my needs. Thank you !

belongus3, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  2. CanSpace

CanSpace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think even their lowest plan would be sufficient for this. All you need is basic hosting.

CanSpace, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  3. arpitagarwal82

arpitagarwal82 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to host more than one domain, then go for shared hosting baby plan with hostgator. Also, if you want a long term account, pay yearly instead of monthly and use discount coupon to get max discount.
    For shot term account you can pay monthly and get first moth for free with hostgator.

arpitagarwal82, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  4. masked

masked Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using for CPA then better go for Unlimited plan ! as you can promote unlimited advertisers and earning unlimited profits !

masked, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  5. capone2009

capone2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    look out for some coupons, i think there is one where you get the first month for just 1 cent.. just google "hostgator coupon"

capone2009, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  6. belongus3

belongus3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I`ve just noticed that 1 cent/first mo. too. And I already payed for my first host plan before I noticed this. :rolleyes: No matter. It`s good to know for my future buyings though. Thank you capone anyways and thank you guys also.

7. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You'll want the baby plan so that you can host multiple domains on one account.

micksss, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  8. belongus3

belongus3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx guys for all yr comments/advices. I already started with the baby plan. I hope I`ll have "reasons enough" to buy more and more domains/hostings for this method. :rolleyes: