1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need suggestion: Auto sales

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bigbody300, Dec 14, 2009.

hi guys,

i have a top ranking site for custom cars (buying/selling) - how can i monetize on this with CJ?

I used to use EBAY listing on it - but i got kicked out of ebay a while ago - SUGGESTIONS?

bigbody300, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    I would use http://www.prosperent.com personally. The products are contextually targeted toward your page content and visitor behavior so you don't have to guess which products will convert. On top of that, they have over 10 million products, so chances are you will see conversions. You aren't paid per click, but rather make a commission off of any sales that come through. Overall people with sites that convert well for products are making far more with prosperent than with adsense, ebay, even cj and others. It is in beta, so use the following invitation code to sign up: VE0XOSZZSTFY1Z

1EightT, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    set up your own classifieds script. make it free until you grow big enough to charge.

internetmarketingiq, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    The classified idea is a good one. Additional ideas are car insurance, auto parts programs and maybe books or magazine subscriptions.

I would get started on the classified idea first.

squeezeplaycards, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  5. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank guys - the classified script idea looks good - my only challenge is i never used a script before? can anyone reccomend one for a beginner?

bigbody300, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  6. St3althy

St3althy Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also interested! bigbody300 - let me know when you have found something

St3althy, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  7. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use an older verison of Noahs Classifieds which I like a great deal. It was a little hard to customize. The newer version which is free with most Linux hosting may be easier.

Q...

QiSoftware, Dec 17, 2009 IP