1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adwads disabled my account..

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by lung79, Dec 16, 2009.

my adwards account had been disabled...if i creat a new account using others name ok?
    and the payment detail still under my name, i use debit card.
    i use this card make payment for last adwards account, if use same card can?

thanks...

lung79, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, if you've been banned once for breaking the terms of service, using fraud to get another account is a great idea.
    But you'll have to do more than change your name, you need to change your address, ip, website, credit card, gender, nationality, and have plastic sugury. </sarcasm>
    Alternatively, accept that what you are doing is not right for adwords, and find other advertising networks, read their terms and keep to them.

magda, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  3. msubmission

msubmission Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess basically you need to findout which rule you broke exactly.

msubmission, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    > I guess basically you need to findout which rule you broke exactly.

Maybe it's just me but, wouldn't it be best for advertisers to read the TOS before starting a campaign and avoid breaking rules that could get you banned?

It's all in there. I and others like Magda and JHardy have posted the links of interest in this and other forums and said what you basically need to do to avoid a banning. Unfortunately for lung79, he's been banned and not much that can be done other than Magda's suggestion to go into some sort of witness protection program. I especially like his idea that you should change gender.

Lucid Web Marketing, Dec 17, 2009 IP