1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a person to perform SEO & Data Entry tasks. Paying 10$/week

Discussion in 'Services' started by janspter43, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I need someone to perform some SEO & Data Entry tasks. You can work at hours you like. I need someone to work for 10 hours each week(maybe more or less) and I am paying 15$ for the work i.e. $1.5/hour. Payment will only be sent after completing 70 hours of work. I will send instructions about the tasks to perform.

Must meet following requirements -

1. Must have Level 2 Yahoo Answers Account and must be able to post quality Yahoo answers.
    2. Must be able to build backlinks with do-follow blog comments.(find do-follow blogs on your own)
    3. Build backlinks with do-follow forums Signature links.(find do-follow forums on your own)
    4. Build backlinks through profiles of sites.(Use Angela & Paul site list or have your own site list at your own expenses)
    5. Submit articles to do-follow article directories.(Have your own list of do-follow article directories)
    6. Submit links to Link directories(I will provide the list of sites)
    7. Other Data Entry work from time to time.
    Only send pm if you meet these requirements.

If you are interested then send me pm only. I will choose the person with highest iTrader.
    Only pm me, I wouldn't respond to people posting on this thread.

janspter43, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. MissDanni

MissDanni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So... you expect a professional SEO to work for 70hours (7 weeks) before ever seeing a penny, after which point you will pay them $70 for 7 weeks work?

I MUST be reading this wrong?

MissDanni, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. sanjaykrishna

sanjaykrishna Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thats why no one had shown interest in this.

sanjaykrishna, Dec 15, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.