1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anybody Else think Blog Commenting is Overlooked?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Ascendancy, Dec 14, 2009.

I always comment on 30-50 blog posts a day and this not only raises my Alexa rank (more traffic and backlinks), but I am expecting huge jumps in my Google PR from these backlinks. Popular blogs are always posting new posts on a daily-basis, sometimes a bit longer but usually more than 3 times a week. Google sees each one of these posts as a new page, so posting up a comment on each one will provide link juice from each post on that site!

I think blog commenting is overlooked greatly and you can earn a ton of PR juice, backlinks, and traffic by just commenting on blogs, no directories or forum sigs. Anybody see these same results?

Ascendancy, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. jeyrich

jeyrich Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i agree on you sir!
    blog commenting is the best way to raise backlinks and PR as well.

jeyrich, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. Dismatikz

Dismatikz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is good, sure, but remember, you have to post a quality response if you want it approved on a good, powerful blog. It can be time consuming, thinking out responses, without re-using what you've already used before, or on other blogs you post on. Even making a quality response, they still might delete the comment, depending on the name you leave as the Anchor, and if you include a link into the comment.

Dismatikz, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most blogs don't care, as long as you aren't spamming with a link and you aren't talking about something unrelated to the article, odds are your comment will be approved. Instant backlinks for high PR and link juice!

Ascendancy, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  5. martinuk

martinuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think ,you should comment topic relative with you website

For example: you have a website is sell laptop batteries,you comment the blog batteries-wiki.org

The two website is talk about the battery,thery are relative ,the comment will be very useful.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
    martinuk, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  6. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Regularly posting on spam-infested free-for-all blogs with little or no comment moderation is going to damage your link profile, because your link is likely to be on the same page as lots of spammy sites.

So it really depends on how you choose blogs to comment on. If your backlink is sandwiched by a lot of spam then I don't see how this will pass much value to your site.

simpseo, Dec 15, 2009 IP
    evolveforever likes this.
  7. shotazi

shotazi Peon

Best Answers:
    if you comments isn't something like spam and it is really quality response it will work well :)

and if you promote blog in that niche where you post comment it is best case

shotazi, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  8. Sukijus

Sukijus Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is great for building back links, but you have to be carefull not to spam. Your comment must be quality so the comment have more effect...

Sukijus, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  9. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't make so many comments in a day! I participate in high PR blogs, such as Reuters Blogs, and some of the blogs in their blog roll. All those are serious blogs, and I have to read a few times to understand what they are talking about before making a single comment.
    Many bloggers required "registration" for making comments or make their blogs nofollow. I dont even bother to read the blog post.
    When I can find active dofollow blogs, I will return regularly for comments.

scheng1, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  10. dejanlesi

dejanlesi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that the best way to go is to combine as many methods for backlinks as possible. Some of this method and some of that method.. Diversity is the key..

But i do agree that blog comments if used correctly can get you awesome results.

dejanlesi, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  11. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can you easily tell if a blog has a DoFollow tag for the comment links? This has been killing me and it's really hard to figure out...

Ascendancy, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  12. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    evolveforever, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  13. tronsmith

tronsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    tronsmith, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  14. cecille20

cecille20 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't succeed with blog commenting. I mean didn't gain quality backlinks with it. I'm more on getting in a do follow forums. Since blogs is moderated by the owner. They usually reject my reliable comment especially if my blog is related to them.

cecille20, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  15. financialjesus

financialjesus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    95% of blogs have nofollow enabled in the comments so leaving backlings with nofollow is exactly the same as not leaving any comments.
    If Google sees a link as nofollow it will disregard this link.
    So if you are not commenting on do follow blogs then whatever amount of comments you are leaving - it is all pointless!

financialjesus, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  16. willywil

willywil Guest

Best Answers:
    Is there some type of tool that can make it easier to comment on? Or do you have to sit there and manually add the comment one by one?

willywil, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  17. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do any of you people ever bother reading anything online, like Googles webmaster blog for example?

thefandango, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  18. overstreet1983

overstreet1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think blog commenting is overlooked at all... I'm pretty sure its a huge part of anyone's link building strategy... and the reason nofollow was created... SPAM! But other than that... yeah, it's pretty good.

overstreet1983, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  19. oregongal

oregongal Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes some time and research to find good blogs with no follow. I've also found the most valuable ones for leaving comments on are the ones that are related to the niche you are in.

oregongal, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  20. jason830

jason830 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,it looks like blog comment is a good way to get backlinks,sometimes i want to find more do follow and related blog,but it is hard.

jason830, Dec 15, 2009 IP