1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Your Time

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dukeofism, Dec 13, 2009.

How do you spend your time daily working on Internet marketing. I have found myself trying to get in the routine to spend time daily reading on various webmaster forums to keep up with the trends of the time. I also spend time everyday responding to emails and comments related to my sites. Finally I spend my time submitting articles, vidoes, and adds to directories, youtube and various classifieds systems.

dukeofism, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  2. KLog

KLog Guest

Best Answers:
    I concentrate on the quality of the website as the best promotion. Like in sports, the more you put yourself into it, the better results you can get. When I was a younger webmaster, I spent too much time on promoting stuff rather than working on the quality of what I was promoting. I learned a lesson from that.

KLog, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    I plan my day the evening before and see what needs to be done: Routine jobs, extras etc and prioritise them. I also allocate time to them so that I will be able all that needs to be done.

smile633, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. MoneyHungry1

MoneyHungry1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make my schedule the day before I work. I have it split into 5 days where I do some things everyday.

I write and promote articles everyday. I split my social networking into 2 days and spending time on forums into 2 days. I work on my blog and website everyday.

The other tasks I do are spread over the 5 day period. Such as bookmarking, grouping, yahoo answers, etc. It took me a long time to set it up how I wanted it...around 3 months of tweaking it. It really all depends on how you want to do your business.

MoneyHungry1, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  5. tstewart

tstewart Peon

Best Answers:
    generally i m spend most my time on webmaster forum because it's very effective to me.

tstewart, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  6. kay12345

kay12345 Peon

Best Answers:
    i spend half the time i'm awake every day

kay12345, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  7. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I get into the mood to do something, first I will decide whether its going to be a video or an article - or even both. Then what the content will be about, will it contain images, video, location of the video and timing.

Its like a couple of videos I put together for youtube last week, I spent about 4 - 5 hours on drive time to the filming location, filming and then uploading - for an 11 minute video. So I broke the video on half and uploaded as parts one and 2.

Then, I took about an hour, edited some images to use in a blog post that also contained the videos. Then got the post wrote up, pictures inserted, ads inserted and finally everything posted.

~kev~, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  8. ItzPaul

ItzPaul Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually sometime when I wake up I start off creating a blogpost on my blog for the day that will discuss the daily things I do. This helps me keep track of things, I think.

I do need to be spending more of my time actually marketing my websites on a daily basis whether this be writing articles and submitting them or what not.

But I think the most time should be spent getting those backlinks for your website. I don't spend enough time on this barely 30 minutes per day if anything. I spend time on it every now and then when I'm in the mood.

ItzPaul, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  9. OnlineGuide

OnlineGuide Peon

Best Answers:
    i use internet 3 hour per day. mainly reading webmaster forum and comments on other site.

OnlineGuide, Dec 15, 2009 IP