1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Automated Health News Blog - Automatic Content, Automated Income, Unique Content too!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by EGS, Dec 14, 2009.

Health News
    Health news blog. News is pulled from various RSS feeds and updates hourly. Health and medicine is an extremely high-paying niche to get into. This site also features unique articles which you can see on the right side navigation bar in the "Pages" section.
    Traffic: 30-100 UV per day (traffic varies)
    Revenue: >$1 a day (sometimes more than a dollar, sometimes less, this one varies)
    Domain Age: 9+ years :eek:
    Google PageRank: 0 (shit it dropped, but it'll be easy to attain back..)
    BIN: $199.95 :eek:
    The domain's worth more than that! You have to transfer it out of my registrar.

The Health News site contains 6 unique articles which have already been posted on the site (as you can see they're labeled as pages on the right-hand navigational menu). For the health site, it would definitely be worth your while to invest a little bit in purchasing some unique health-related articles, all of which you can find here at Digital Point's Content Marketplace. :eek: The writers here are very inexpensive for the quality of their health articles and it will be worth it for the search engine ranking placement as well as the visitor conversion. Health advertisements are one of the highest PPC pay-outs too by the way, especially with Google AdSense.

This site has such immense potential, and since the sites are already aged and established to search engines (age does help!), with a little bit of dedication and unique content, you'll be well on your way to generating a suitable income from each of the two sites. I guarantee you that you will make your money back as well, being the current revenue and the requested pricing, and it's quite possible that you'll make a profit of 50% to well over 100% if you follow my suggestions outlined within this post.

That being said, I'm willing to rip myself off today because of how desperate I am for this holiday season, bills, and car tires - I'm in desperate need of cash.

This offer won't last long. I will accept both PayPal and Western Union, but please note that if you're sending payment via PayPal to me, I will request that you send it as a personal payment as "Payment Owed" to avoid fees.

Thanks for looking. :) Be smart and grab yourself these sites as your own Christmas present - you won't be sorry!

EGS, Dec 14, 2009 IP
    The X Files likes this.
  2. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Digital Point member The X Files submitted the BIN option within this site sale thread listing. It's been a few days now and I am still waiting for payment. I will be forced to leave negative feedback to this user if he/she does not submit the payment promptly as, like eBay, he/she entered into a binding contract by hitting the Buy-It-Now button confirming the selection to purchase this site resulting in making it unavailable for purchase to other users.

EGS, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  3. The X Files

The X Files Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment has been sent.. Thanks

The X Files, Dec 22, 2009 IP