1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shortcoming of the hot Windows7

Discussion in 'Bing' started by gina222114, Dec 11, 2009.

The hottest Window 7 also come with shortage. You need to pay attention to these shortages while improving your OS.

1.Networking disappointing: HomeGroups —— that sounds a good idea, you can see the files through a network on different computers, that means you can see the files on the notebook of your living room when your PC in the study room. But it seems that this function is not completed. One one hand, you
    need to remember a lot of complex characters, on the other hand the function need both two machines install the same OS. What wii happen if the other computer intall XP or Vista? This is really culpable.

2.Cannot update directly: if you want to directly update your computer from Windows XP to Windows 7, you still need completely install the program, all the procedures and setting to have to rehandle.

3.compatibility issues. With the rapid growth of Win 7 users, different programs is needed, they also have very big difference, may cause some procedures and drive not compatible.

gina222114, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  2. sonymoney

sonymoney Guest

Best Answers:
    there was a drastic change in vista itself. So i wont expect an upgrade from xp to win 7 without problems. Between this is microsoft we are talking about what do you expect? :p

sonymoney, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  3. angad.2050

angad.2050 Peon

Best Answers:
    Windows 7 = Vista 2

Only change is the taskbar and increase in speed.

angad.2050, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  4. pakwo

pakwo Peon

Best Answers:
    thank for information

pakwo, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  5. Hanep

Hanep Peon

Best Answers:
    i would still prefer windows xp. more easy and faster to get job done.
    windows 7 is just a design-tweaking customization. no need.

Hanep, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  6. cipals15

cipals15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will have an original windows 7 from microsoft in about 1 day for free. Actually, its part of the school's partnership rewards with microsoft.

Wow!! Amazing.. I'll try windows 7, they said its fast. :)

cipals15, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  7. gina222114

gina222114 Peon

Best Answers:
    When Windows Vista has been released, I update my system to Vista. But after using it, i came across many compatibility issues. It was really troublesome, i had to get all the utility software...

the better way is to wait, when the new system becomes mature, you can start to improve your system

gina222114, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  8. bengun

bengun Peon

Best Answers:
    Seed increasing - IMHO best the feature of new Windows 7
    And besides I like good compatibility with Win XP applications.

bengun, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  9. waded1

waded1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I support many business computers. Upgrading from XP to Vista wasn't a consideration. I have run Vista since day one and had no interest in putting our staff through the misery. I have been running Windows 7 since rc and will upgrade all new computers to win7. On the I.T. side, Windows 7 has some real positives to it.

waded1, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  10. gina222114

gina222114 Peon

Best Answers:
    many friend who has using the Win7 told me, Win dow is much more beautiful and cool than other Windows Operation system. But, many software, they need to reset, because of the compatibility.

gina222114, Jan 12, 2010 IP