1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Biased Staff Here

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by chulium, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    So how come I make a simple thread to make a point (not even in an insulting manner), it gets deleted.

What, just because I have an opinion?

The thread I linked to in the one that was deleted is here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=129459

I mean, who's the bigger idiot? Me or that jaree guy? So my anti-REAL-idiot post gets deleted yet all those against me remain visible. Look who's biased against the minority, huh? Just for having an opinion?

Look: even Crazy Rob, a forum moderator, at this post: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=128794 (Post #17 to beginning of Page 2) ... swearing like heck and even though it offends me, he just tells me to put him on ignore, which I can't do anyway.

EDIT: Someone tells me Rob is sarcastic a lot, I have posted an apology...

So, we've got:

1) Biased forum staff that doesn't like some 16 year old kid that completely "pwns" liberals at debates and has a minority-minded opinion,
    2) ***cancelled out***
    and
    3) Forum staff that *might* delete this thread

Therefore, if I am truly WRONG, you will not delete this thread... logically.

Oh, I'll probably get banned for this too. I'll have you know that this post is the end of my venting. I ask for one more chance after this post. Not even this thread, as in this thread I will be as cool as ever, no matter what, but just this post. Please do not ban me.

I hope not to get banned. It is a good forum with a few *minor* problems but things can be worked out.

-Matt

I was banned at NamePros for a similar reason, talking out against staff, even if I might have been right. But I learned my lesson there, and I learned that if you *do* vent online, it's best to acknowledge and stop, not insist that it is the point of no return. This is why I make just one last thread about my opinion on this matter.

chulium, Aug 23, 2006 IP
    lorien1973 and sachin410 like this.
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Rob, I thought we warned you about scaring the kids away :confused:

lorien1973, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    If the forum sucks for you

Then Just leave already

sundaybrew, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  4. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Again and again opening threads....

Explain what is ur problem in that thread.........

sizzler_chetan, Aug 23, 2006 IP
    wrmineo likes this.
  5. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I quite like it, but as I said, only a few little problems should be worked out IMO. I would hope to continue posting here. I know a lot of you aren't too keen about this idea, but don't let the last week of posts give you a representation of my real attitude online, after years in comparison.

chulium, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  6. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It didn't... you haven't had a post deleted (at least in the last 24 hours, I didn't look further). You can find all your posts from your profile.

digitalpoint, Aug 23, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  7. sizzler_chetan

Best Answers:
  8. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Truthfully I don't care what he's talking about... all I know is none of his posts were deleted.

digitalpoint, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  9. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You know what, It is OK to debate actually it is very good to debate but in respectful manner with attitude only. You have no idea of what is going on in the world and you are assuming and making up stuff like that. I am very sorry to say but you deserve all this. Harrassing other members Offending them and their religion and saying whatever is coming out of your mouth is not a good idea :mad:
    IF you like to debate or anything like that we can do that in respectfull manner with little attitude but assuming stuff and then accussing Staff for your wrong doings is not good at all. You might want to learn something good from your parents now. :)

You know what, his attitude made me do that and i am sorry for that now but i DO NOT RESPECT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT RESPECT ME . :(

jaree, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  10. sizzler_chetan

Best Answers:
    And you know what, his attitude made not only u do it, but many members are angry with him....

And his rep. still shows the answer :)

11. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Will these posts ever stop?

sundaybrew, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  12. seoocean

seoocean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This was absolutely unnecessary and sounded RACIAL to me which is unacceptable !!

Seo Ocean

seoocean, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  13. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    CompuXP - When will you learn that you don't get reds because you are a "conservative" or any other political persuasion. Just look at people like Will Spencer, GTech, Mike, and Latehorn. They are all well into the green.

You get reds because of the way you treat people. I don't care if you are a liberal tree hugging hippie or Rush Limbaughs pool boy. Its the fact that you can't make a single post without trying to start a confrontation.

Switch to decaf and get some fresh air. Maybe that will help.

yfs1, Aug 24, 2006 IP
    wrmineo likes this.
  14. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:

BTW are you related to MR. Crow?

ahkip, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  15. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    c'mon this thread is getting old,time to close rob.

Grafstein, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  16. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, thank goodness you came along to bring some rationale and help to bring DP in line ...

Please oh masterful, sage and wise guru, fix the problems of this webmaster forum so it will be a better community.

Your wonderful reputation at another forum that you cite as an indication that you're a smart, reputable and nice guy is wonderfully complimented now with your latest disclaimer ...

wrmineo, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  17. rubeina

rubeina Invisible Staff Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Haha! I don't know why I also thought sundaybrew was related to Mr.Crow :D (btw what happened to him? not seeing him around anymore)

rubeina, Aug 24, 2006 IP
    westhaven likes this.
  18. Mike S.

Mike S. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is really insane and radical, I have never had any problems with those alike this on this forum. People complain about losing rep because of their opinions, especially when they are totally biased. If you want your opinion to be respected as a webmaster, only post in the webmaster forums. As simple as that.

Think of it this way, who will the any man in power believe and feel sorry for, the kid that is respected and is helpful and just plays arouind some, or the guy that complains all the time and causes trouble?

Mike S., Aug 24, 2006 IP
    Grafstein likes this.
  19. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem, not always exclusive to youth, is that always being right, judgemental, unwavering and hypocritical will always backfire, even with like-minded people.

wrmineo, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  20. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You my dear. :D

maldives, Aug 24, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.