1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goodbye to Angelae Banklink Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by pro.seods, Nov 8, 2009.

1. BlueriverD

BlueriverD Peon

Best Answers:
    I do for both but sorry you aren't getting that from me. Learn how to find your own backlinks. Its not that hard and there are training courses in how to do it.

BlueriverD, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  2. amansonulove

amansonulove Peon

Best Answers:
    May be you have not got result. But we are getting. I thank for Angela even now i make my own list of sites.

But still love Angela links.

amansonulove, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  3. Heckfi

Heckfi Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry, but what is angela links?

Heckfi, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  4. gothic love

gothic love Peon

Best Answers:
    the link doest work so basically he didnt shared it.

gothic love, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  5. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on guys. We don't need to be stealing from these two. Angela charges $5 a month for hers and Paul charges $8.

Do the right thing, especially since they both will give you a 30 day free trial if you ask.

These are well worth the $13 a month, if for nothing else, just for the way it helps you find your own links.

MarkAse, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  6. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    About 8 months ago I was arguing with a bunch of peolpe on this forum about the effect of the 'Angela-method' and people kept saying I was nuts because my point was that the method is BS and not in any way proven. Now 8 months later people start to realize I'm right about this...

siflur, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  7. wizlor

wizlor Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, all backlinks worth something. Even if its a no-follow link, it is not totally worthless (someone even claim that nofollow doesn't really works).

2ndly, if PR0 links are so worthless, then how do Senuke, AMA, UAW, article submission using Ezinearticles etc proven to raise their SERP for their keywords every time? That because those PR0 works.

You do not need years of SEO experience to understand those theory. Just need a bit of common sense and testing.

In summary, PR 0 does works, but of course a higher PR works better. As long your backlinks could be crawled by google bots, it works.

wizlor, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  8. seopositions

seopositions Guest

Best Answers:
    I personally think it depends on how much time you have on your hands, if you create user accounts on these domains and become an active user commenting on other pages and building up enough internal links to your profile page, you will eventually have fairly high quality links...

On the other hand if you just create user accounts, add links, switch to another site and repeat... Your links will be worthless! So if your going to try this make sure that you use your account to get internal links or it will be pointless...

seopositions, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  9. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this a comment on my post? Because most of my critism at that time was based on that more than 15 of the 30 link placement spots she adviced in her package were useless in terms of seo. They were 'noindex'-pages, only visible for members, only visible for the account holder, etc. In other words, links Google had no chance to find.
    Also, her argument was that these so called authority sites might not increase your PageRank, but they would increase some sort of TrustRank (?). A trust factor that has never been proven.

You are right, no crawlable links are worthless. But spending a hell lot of time getting unrelated backlinks from bio-pages...?

siflur, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  10. togu25

togu25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never use angela method for link building. I think do follow blog comment more better

togu25, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  11. som3on3

som3on3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so... does it work or not?

som3on3, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  12. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, I can't see how her links work - I don't think they do. The ppl that say her links works are also doing other forms of backlinking.

...btw - when I saw the post - I had to laugh - that was clever! Kudos to you man!

bigcat1967, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  13. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The next best is to put your links on profile pages? Anyway, since it seems like you have understood the PageRank system, would you please explain something for me? If the PageRank 9 website isn't in any way linking to the profile page, how is the PageRank gonna affect your site's ranking?

siflur, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  14. bluefin7

bluefin7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Weak backlinks might not do much for the goog, but I've seen it help for Bing...

bluefin7, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  15. kevinmitmick

kevinmitmick Guest

Best Answers:
    Great Discussion........ 6-8 months back i started with angela and paul's link program... Made few sites and articles and then started link building...

Current situation :-

All my sites got sandbox lol but still i am happy with result bcoz i made good money with articles pointing to my sites... not every one worked but few worked great... I virtually dominated one of very competitive term and made more then 150k in that niche...

They work but not with that effect what people claim but in some case it's amazing...

I will say avoid those links on your site but you can use them for articles pointing to your site....

They were giving better result earlier but from sometimes it's not that good may be bcoz of overuse....

Anyway i am still using angela and paul but now trying to diversify my link building work... Quality link is important and that's what i am targeting now..

kevinmitmick, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  16. BlueriverD

BlueriverD Peon

Best Answers:
    Then you over did it. Backlinks to your site will never get you sandboxed or you would be able to sandbox your competitors. the technique works not so much because of simple pagerank but because of authority domains. Google sees links coming from authority sites as having more trust. AUthority is related to PR but it is not exactly the same and extends beyond the page level to the entire domain

Theres been alot of test of this and profile backlinks clearly work but Angela's are now overused so you will find her site are overrun and then many get shut down for overuse and abuse.

BlueriverD, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  17. Parga

Parga Peon

Best Answers:
    It's all about the competition. Angela's, Paul's etc backlinks do work well but if you use keywords like "flu symptoms" it's almost impossible to gain traffic to your flu-symptoms page because of hard competition. The main problem is the language: English. Those backlinks are effective if you use keyword term which have not too much competition. The problem is that there are not enough searches with this keyword term. Therefore is can be difficult to drive traffic from search engines if your page is number 1 with your keyword term like "how to fly for free".

Parga, Dec 20, 2009 IP