1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Flash Wrapper

Discussion in 'Programming' started by lasvegascom, Sep 3, 2009.

I am looking for someone who can do this for me:

A Client of mine made a short product video. It is make up of 6 parts, each part 30 seconds to 110 seconds. She would like to put the videos into a wrapper similar to the flash piece of http://www.tek.com/products/signal_sources/afg3000/demo/. There would be tabs at the top with title for each video. There may be some text to the right of the video. If you select a tab then it would start that video otherwise it would play in sequence.

After the last video she wants it to transition to a form. She wants to duplicate what you see at the end of http://www.impactmovie.com/little_hotties/ with the forward and form. We need to be easily able to change the videos, order of the videos, titles on the tab, text to the right of each video (if we have it) and the email that receives the information from the form.

Please PM me samples of previous work. price you will charge and time frame for completion. I will just delete any PMs without all this information.

lasvegascom, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. wassim

wassim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Job completed, looking forward for the next project :)

wassim, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  3. lasvegascom

lasvegascom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wassim did a great job....but i need some updates and he is not available.

wassim created it as the entire width of the page with the actual "wrapper" in the middle. i need to just have the "wrapper" as about 600 pixels wide so I can embed it within a different page.

right now i only have the swf. i just pmed wassim to get the fla.

PM me if you can do this.

lasvegascom, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  4. wassim

wassim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I sent you a link to the fla, and I did find some time to do the minor change you requested, I sent you the modified swf by email just minutes ago.

Post here or via pm if you need anything else.

wassim, Dec 12, 2009 IP