1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing For Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wgn_white, Dec 6, 2009.

Hello, I have a doubt.

I know google hate duplicated content.

But, from my local forum, someone, a so called respectable guru in my country when it comes to clickbank said...

"Doesn't matter the duplicate content, submit the article to as many blogs, websites, and article directory you can."

And when we ask, will we be penalized for duplicated content and then the rank will be lowered?

He answers "You want to rank in google or you want sales?"

How true is his answer?
    Or should I always stick to Google Webmaster Guidelines regarding duplicated content?

wgn_white, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  2. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no penalty for submitting your content to as many sites/directories as you want. Content is only duplicate when it appears on the same site twice.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

onlinemoniez, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  3. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Onlinemoniez is correct. I have never been penalised for submitting the same article to different directories. The reason you do this is for the link juice to your main article, the other article directories are not used for traffic they are used to boost your main article higher in google.

Pete

petehols, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  4. wgn_white

wgn_white Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wooo hoo....

Who's here! Pete!

Offtopic:
    Hi, pete how you're doing?
    I finally start my own Clickbank journal after following your thread and then now your blogs... But I think you should atleast use SMF forum or a true forum script for your forum...
    Thanks, I am following your article marketing style!
    But sometimes there's doubt that I would post on forums all over the world... :D

When you say the main article, you mean your landing page which lead to the sales page don't you?

5. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pangeran

How's it going? Firstly Yeah the forum I am in the midst of changing at the moment. The integration didn't work that well.

With regards to main article. I mean either your EZA article or articlesbase article, which ever one you use as your main directory.

For example if you use EZA submit the article to EZA then submit the same article to other article directories with a link back to your EZA article. That will give you link juice back to your main article boosting the EZA article higher up the search engines.

Pete

petehols, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  6. wgn_white

wgn_white Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just starting to promoting... I post to classifieds ads website as well...

Thanks for enlightening my way....

Wish me good luck.

- Pangeran -

7. Anna B

Anna B Peon

Best Answers:
    well... for duplicate content... you won't get banned, but there is no logic that a link from duplicate content could represent quality backlink.

Anna B, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  8. manofasia

manofasia Peon

Best Answers:
    For some reason it's ok..but morally is wrong. If you cant write article just modified article and it will be yours

manofasia, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  9. wgn_white

wgn_white Active Member

Best Answers:
    I mean, I write my own unique article... but then I post it to article directories all around the world...

wgn_white, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  10. manofasia

manofasia Peon

Best Answers:
    It's ok when writing unique article or modified some article at least 40% changing

manofasia, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  11. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont be lazy!

I ALWAYS rewrite articles, at least the one from EZA if i want to submit to GA and AB, or make a squidoo page around a subject.

GeorgR., Dec 11, 2009 IP
  12. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Squidoos, and no other web 2.0 property gets indexed on its own. All of them want backlinks to get indexed, increasing our headache.

Edit: Do you guys think that it is just a matter of time before the article directories will start showing the same behavior? That is, the articles won't get indexed on their own? I do believe in this..

jacky8, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  13. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its not hard to get any article/web 2.0 site indexed,building backlinks helps and passess some link juice to your main site.

getjimmy, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  14. michrrdn

michrrdn Peon

Best Answers:
    duplicated content doesnt matter i make $200-£400 a week using copy and paste i have never written an original article in my life.

michrrdn, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  15. Notmynic

Notmynic Peon

Best Answers:
    If you've never used an original article, and you copy and paste as stated. Where do you get your copied and pasted content from?

Notmynic, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  16. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing I notice about these free or cheap PLR articles is whenever I copied/paste a sentence in Google to check for duplicates, I find most of them are in blogcatalog, linkroll, and other article websites already.

So, whenever you buy those cheap PLR articles, at least make an effort to spin/edit it a bit.

webtester01, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  17. travistay

travistay Peon

Best Answers:
    Main article should be unique and the others should be spun a bit and link back to your main to boost the ranking.

travistay, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  18. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    i really dont think this is anything to be proud of actually. :(

tonysanders, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  19. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about submitting to article directories, duplicate content does not matter. If 100 people download your content from article directory, there is a 100 duplicates anyway.

scheng1, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  20. schapman

schapman Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitting to many article sites is fine if they actually will get you page views. The goal is to get your information in front of as many people as possible. After you have had an article live for a while, check the stats. If you have had few page views, either the article was bad or the site isn't right for you.

schapman, Dec 28, 2009 IP