1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Inexpensive ways to bring quality targeted visitors to your website

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by webar2007, Dec 4, 2009.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Category targeted website traffic is one of the fastest and most inexpensive ways to bring quality, targeted visitors to your website.

Question: Why wait for Google to slowly crawl your site, when you have a channel of hundreds of thousands of relevant website visitors interested in your niche category NOW? Backed by our Guarantee, we are confident you will receive all of your targeted visitors. We can guarantee this, since we have done exhaustive market research to reveal which website networks deliver quality targeted traffic visitors, and which do not.

RealTrafficSource.com has a direct relationship with an exclusive network of content-rich website properties, which together gets hundreds of millions of visitors. All of these websites are set up to drive their traffic directly to YOUR WEBSITE. This is one of the many benefits of using us for your traffic source.

When you decide to purchase a web traffic package you will also expect the following benefits:

* A Login Panel where you can track your traffic campaign's progress.

* Within 24-48 hours, your campaign will Start INSTANTLY! (Most times within a few hours)

* 100% Guarantee. If for any unlikely reason you are dissatisfied with the service, you can ask for the remaining unused portion of the traffic expenses refunded to you.

* Split the traffic package to several url's.

Also see old thread for more info.

Order page is here.

Terms | FAQ

webar2007, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  2. afourbes

afourbes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is your traffic adsense safe and are the visitors unique visitors?

afourbes, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  3. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi!

Yes to both questions!

webar2007, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  4. tigergb

tigergb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I bought 1000 US visitors but over one week passed less than 30 traffic has been sent by your tracking statistics, anything went wrong?

tigergb, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  5. Vagz

Vagz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just ordered 10,000...will see how it goes and post a review.

Vagz, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  6. Vagz

Vagz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm a week into a category targeted global campaign. On the order page I saw that about 65% would come from the USA, 25% from Europe and the rest from wherever. So far, I've had 1,350 visitors 95% of who are from Russia and India for the most part. It breaks down into SE Asia and Eastern European block after that. To be sure I'll get no biz from these parts of the world. Only 25 visitors from the US so far. But 1,350 visitors after a week when 10,000 for the month are anticipated is a little off...a little low, I think. I want to be fair but so far this is not money well spent with a bounce ratio of 96% and a viewing time of less than 7 seconds. Most of the people taking time to view my pages are from ads I posted myself in the US and Europe. Maybe geo-targeted is the way to here but 65% US traffic should not be advertised if it isn't true. I'll update this in another week.

On the positive side, traffic is coming and he has been responsive to my emails. But, like I said, mostly Russia and India.

Vagz, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  7. Vagz

Vagz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: More than 4,000 hits...95% are from Russia, China, India, Ukraine, and Indonesia. Unless you want hits from this part of the world I'd say the global package is a waste of money.

Vagz, Jan 11, 2010 IP