1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

D you really enjoy promoting Clickbank products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nikvn, Dec 3, 2009.

Hi,

How many of you really enjoy promoting clickbank products?.I think most people do it as a "money making job".Only difference from the real world job is
    the absence of boss and deadline.I enjoy promoting a product only if I have a good knowledge about the product.

When I started with clickbank,I was very sad because

1)Low conversion rate
    2)Lack of marketing skills
    2)Lack of knowledge about the product
    3)Concern about the customers etc

I felt very happy when I shifted my mindset from "making money online"
    to "doing business online"

please share your thoughts.

nikvn, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The money's what we're all here for ..

It's not about making money online, but actually building passive income and live your life at its fullest.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  3. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment.

Let me ask my question in a different way

Do you really enjoy

1)Writing articles about clickbank products
    2)Designing your landing page
    3)Driving traffic
    4)Testing and optimizing the landing page

nikvn, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they didn't like it, they wouldn't do it....simple.

No one is forcing anyone to try and make money on clickbank

terryd, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  5. bodmov

bodmov Peon

Best Answers:
    they have low cr, but good payouts, the key is to find a targeted traffic

bodmov, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  6. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Product creation is great, I enjoy that a lot.

Constructing new sites is also enjoyable.

But traffic driving is boring. Writing pre-selling articles (which all basically say the same thing) and then doing a whole bunch of web 2.0/social bookmark crap is even MORE boring (which is why I mostly avoid it).

Thankfully with affiliates for my products I can do less traffic building but I still have to do some.

Recently I am looking at article spinning. It can take 2 hours to write an article but it is actually not boring, especially when you know that 1,000 versions are going to be syndicated around the web. I also recently got Market Samurai too so will try to dominate for some keywords.

Basically, the days of writing a few articles for EZA and making some nice cash are over (unless your article writing skills are EXCEPTIONAL). These days you must get serious into backlinking because EVERYONE ELSE is also doing it.

rolf, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  7. rammbhat

rammbhat Active Member

Best Answers:
    like precious said..we're all here for money.. but what i have figured out is that im much more INTO promoting a product I have knowlegde bout and hence end up getting more sales with that one..

rammbhat, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  8. gary101

gary101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes its true , if you know the product inside out, you will be much better at promoting it.

Especially ebooks and software, if you know what your talking about it will come across in your review or advertising efforts.

gary101, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  9. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    Gathering information and writing the articles and building backlinks can be boring. However if you want to make money then you need to do it!

My220x, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  10. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love it, not especially clickbank, but the whole IM thing generally. Im more from the vendor point of view but I love writing articles and seeing what works, improving our SEO, tweaking sales copy, running promotions, further product development - and watching all these pieces come together to make something big - I think it's fascinating, and I love learning a new system and improving my skills :p I'm a geek :p

Dan Bainbridge, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Not always, but as I have said in other posts, when you get enough experience you can basically outsource most of the "dirty" work and focus on management.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  12. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really enjoy it.

I think there isn't anything else quite like it.

I especially enjoy product creation. I mean, if you have a good idea and know how to properly implement it, you could be raking in the cash.

I'm amazed at how it is possible, with a good idea, and proper implementation and marketing plan of the idea, in just a week or two of work (creating and tweaking a sales page, and tweaking the product), and literally zero investment, it is quite possible create a product which will generate a hefty passive income for a long time.

Also, you have no boss, work whenever and wherever you want, go out whenever you want, it's truly great. That's the best thing about it, the freedom you have.

Internet marketing made it possible for me to afford things that a couple of years ago I have only dreamed of owning and I never thought I could ever have them, but it did happen thanks to Internet Marketing, more specifically Clickbank

It doesn't matter if you're earning a five figure monthly income, or making 1000-2000$ per month. Either way, you're your own boss, you pay your own bills, you don't have to wake up every morning and listen to the boss. I doubt anyone who's had success with internet marketing would be going back to a 9-5 job.

Just want to tell the ones that are just starting out and not seen any serious cash yet, not to give up, but to keep working, because you will enjoy the fruit of your labor later on.

Ripped, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  13. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your encouragement.I am also planning to develop my own product.Marketing skill is the ultimate success factor.

nikvn, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  14. akash222

akash222 Peon

Best Answers:
    No not at all i does not enjoy promoting click bank products because i have experienced it and had lesson that if we promote our own product then 100 % profit will comes to us ... There is no sense promoting another products.

akash222, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  15. mohdhafizkamal

mohdhafizkamal Peon

Best Answers:
    I like it. I did not want to spin my head to create product and facing the tedious work delivering and entertain customer. Just promote and drive the money to my account. But of course focus on good quality products.
    Cheers

mohdhafizkamal, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  16. mohdhafizkamal

mohdhafizkamal Peon

Best Answers:
    I like it. I did not want to spin my head to create product and facing the tedious work delivering and entertain customer. Just promote and drive the money to my account. But of course focus on good quality products.
    Cheers

mohdhafizkamal, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  17. nikvn

nikvn Active Member

Best Answers:

I don't think that Clickbank vendors are giving support to the customers or facing problem in delivering products.Everything is handled by Clickbank.

Is there any way customers can contact the vendor?

just curious.

nikvn, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  18. offermp

offermp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No gain no paid.
    If you want to make money online, you need to learn marketing skills and knowledge about products.

offermp, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  19. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    I suppose it depends on how much success you've had. But if you're making more than your old job paid, then I'll consider that enough to never consider going back.

Personally, I quit my 9-5 because I got into professional school. Two days prior to getting on the plane, I said F*** it. Skipped out on going back to school to do IM full time.

Now, doing IM full time, I sometimes do wish I had my old job back, even if I am making more. I particularly miss my health insurance. If I wanted that same coverage now, it would cost me 550 a month. I was paying 60 a month with my job.

Also, I miss being out in the city, talking to people in the office, going out to lunch, and generally being a part of something. The closest thing to a sense of community in IM is posting anonymously in forums. I guess you could go get wasted at the affiliate summits, though. :rolleyes:

IM can be a VERY lonely endeavor, but it's ultimately about creating financial security.

onlinemoniez, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  20. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding?

If you have a popular product or deal with any volume at all (as a vendor), you can expect a lot of time/resource being spent on customer support, retention, loss protection, maintenance, competitive intel, download problems, hosting, supporting affiliates needs, split testing, doing back end shit, etc. etc.

If you think that all you gotta do is make a cool product, and jump on a plane to palm tree heaven because the money will now roll in forever and you won't have to lift a finger... you're in for a surprise.

It makes perfect sense that some are built better for production/development/management/people skills etc., and others are better at driving traffic, just focusing on conversions and tomorrows campaigns, flipping offers not fussing with any of the above. If you can do both, you double your chances at profit (and loss).

At the end of the day, I think it's important to love doing this stuff (or any job/career you take on) if you expect to turn it into an enjoyable full time effort, and hopefully turn it into passive/semi-automated income, repeat.

NCMedia, Dec 4, 2009 IP