1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

7 Donts After Meals

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ceoseo, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Jeccles

Jeccles Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm...do we have a source for this information? It sounds like a bunch of bunk to me.

Jeccles, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  2. 5starpix

5starpix Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of it seems to be true. Thanks for the post buddy

5starpix, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  3. Jennyye

Jennyye Peon

Best Answers:
    I often eat fruit and drink tea after meals. Thank you for reminding me.:)

Jennyye, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  4. kitty2009

kitty2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much. I think I should pay much more attention to the life experience.

kitty2009, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  5. lilyliu

lilyliu Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the habit of eatting fruit after meals. I must get rid of the habit.:D

lilyliu, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  6. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    False. Why? Fruit is a type of food and is good for you to balance your sugar levels in your blood. Ever hear of the phrase an apple a day keeps the doctor away?

That is not true at all. Tea consists of healthy nutrients which help support your digestive system. They've been pushing green and white tea cause of their supporting data.

Your intestines are already twisted around. A simple belt loosening cannot twist and block them as they are internal and the belt is external.

Contradictions including increase of blood flow but yet decrease around the stomach? Yeah don't believe it.
    Actually you're wrong. Walking causes no impact other than a slightly increased heart rate and faster digestive time. If you couldn't absorb anything you'd be dead after walking 10 feet.

Not really, in fact sleeping may cause you to become "fat" but nothing more than that as your body operates day or night.

I bet snopes.com has this somewhere.

Stroh, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  7. d1976

d1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice information here to read.
    I always remember and follow all the rules.

d1976, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  8. mit

mit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice information but is that all true...I always walk after having my lunch.. I have to re-think now.

mit, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  9. rajesh.ejob

rajesh.ejob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But i have read that chinese drink tea, which helps in preventing heart attack after meal. I think it depends on the kinda tea we have it, i think green tea would be good for health after meal.Any body know about it??

I have read that we shouldn't eat Banana really after a meal or breakfast or dinner, because banana is high melting point substance, it needs more HCL in stomach to get digested so eating banana after instant meal is not good, but i don't know about other fruits.

We shouldn't take bath immediately after the meal, it must be avoided. If you really able to notice your body internal functions, if you take bath after meal you can feel the difference in your digestion. It slows down digestion level.

We shouldn't sleep immediately after the meal or dinner because, the HCL produced in stomach for digestion would revert up to food pipe, and continuous acid itching on food pipe and valve between food pipe and stomach make them weak and wounded that results in life long trouble, once the valve between food pipe and stomach got losen up never it would be corrected as before even by surgery.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
    rajesh.ejob, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  10. zenoTom

zenoTom Peon

Best Answers:
    I know about smoking. It had a bad effect on me. I've been under medication for insominia. But when I stopped smoking, it really helped.

zenoTom, Dec 3, 2009 IP