1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate network program software

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by TheGreat, Apr 20, 2007.

I am interested in starting an affiliate network of my own such as directleads.com or nexusleads.com, i need a software that has closed loop postback (instant crediting), maybe csv as well. I know about DirectTrack, they seem to be quite expensive. Is there any other software that can compete?

And also after I am able to get the software how would i be able to run the offers? I would like to run offers such as true.com, advantage language, blockbuster (pay per lead offers). I am pretty sure nexusleads.com doesnt run their offers from companies such as cj.com or hydra because on some offers their rates are higher than that of cj.com.

Any help appreciated, Thank You.

TheGreat, Apr 20, 2007 IP
  2. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I have not tried running my own affiliate network, but I have heard that it takes alot of work. It is not a one man job. Most of these affiliate networks have a team of workers, which could be just a few to over 100 people in the team force. The ones that don't have much people are the ones that are likely to fail.

If you don't have much money then you can't really get a group of people together unless you have friends and family that will help you.

DirectTrack is the most used one, so I would say that is probably the best.

john269, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  3. TheGreat

TheGreat Peon

Best Answers:
    Many of the affiliate networks are ran by one person. Nexusleads for example only has one person and that is the owner and he is quite succesful around freebie site. Another one is revenuniverse.com and IDZ i believe is ran by only 2 people.

I am not concerned about how demanding the job is, im not trying to make millions either, im simply trying to run a very small network nothing big. I just dont know how to go about doing it. I understand i will need a software such as DirectTrack to run a (CPA or CPL) network. After i acquire the software i dont know the next step to take. I have a couple of thousands to invest in this.

Does anybody know how nexusleads is running their program?

TheGreat, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  4. TheGreat

TheGreat Peon

Best Answers:
    Help please

TheGreat, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Send me a PM and I'll set you up with a mangement program that rocks and it is free for up to 50 affiliates. Fully features, multi lingual and does almost anything you want.

If you have more trhan 50 affiliates you just buy a licence key and there you go. Nothing to change.

Arnie, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  6. inanobot

inanobot Peon

Best Answers:
    inanobot, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  7. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard good things about HasOffers and I think they have a free version.

5starAffiliates, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  8. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh man sorry. The dude that posted above me is pulling up
    2 1/2 year old threads and I answered without looking at the date.

5starAffiliates, Dec 1, 2009 IP