1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Spinning and Submission at LEAST 300 destinations

Discussion in 'Services' started by Vexez, Nov 29, 2009.

Article Spinning and Submission at LEAST 300 destinations

Full Report Provided

After several revisions and changes of my service, I decided to include more benefits within 1 submission. Everyone wants quality traffic from article submissions, what I will be including is the crucial points while doing article submission. Many people wants their article to be UNIQUE and distributed to as many related places as possible. Here is where I come in.

I will be spinning and submitting your articles to at least 300 destinations depending on the category of your article to ensure relevance. Some categories can go up to 600-800 destinations. All these destinations includes article directories, individual blogs and websites. These destinations has good SEO to ensure your articles get indexed as soon as 2 hours upon submission.

I will be spinning your articles manually as part of this service to ensure certain level of uniqueness to every possible destination. I will also accept spun format articles which are immediately ready for submission. Spun format articles would be using {a|b|c} to randomly rotate the word or phrase used.

I will allow UNLIMITED TITLES and UNLIMITED RESOURCE BOXES to ensure your articles has maximum exposure and uniqueness. 2 Anchor Text Links will be allowed in each resource box.

Your articles will be SPUN and SUBMITTED to AT LEAST 300 RELATED CATEGORIES with UNLIMITED TITLES and RESOURCE BOXES.

Each Article Spinning and Submission is priced at $10.
    All the services I mentioned above WILL BE INCLUDED at just $10.
    I will provide you with a full report once your article submission is completed within 1 week.
    Only PAYPAL Payment accepted.

Send your orders and paypal payment to with subject [DP] Article Submission.

5 Review Copies of 1 article submission for iTrader 10 and above members at HALF PRICE - $5 each.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
    Vexez, Nov 29, 2009 IP
    enivid likes this.
  2. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To ease the ordering process and to ensure your order to be processed faster, please send your orders to as such:

Email Title :: [DP] Article Spinning and Submission
    Email Body :: Your DP Name and Paypal Information
    Email Attachments ::
    - PenNames.TXT
    - Titles.TXT
    - ArticleBody.TXT
    - ResourceBoxes.TXT
    - KeywordsCategories.TXT

PenNames.TXT (Unlimited Names Allowed, separated with one blank line. Name must consist of 2 words)

Writer Name1

Writer Name2

Writer Name3

Code (markup):
    Titles.TXT (Unlimited Titles Allowed, separated with one blank line)

Title1

Title2

Title3

Code (markup):
    ArticleBody.TXT (At least 5 paragraphs and 400 words, Spun format allowed - {a|b|c})

Paragraph 1

Paragraph 2

Paragraph 3

Paragraph 4

Paragraph 5

Code (markup):
    ResourceBoxes.TXT (Unlimited Resource Boxes Allowed, 2 Anchor Text Linked. Separated by 1 blank line)

ResourceBox1 consist of 2-3 sentences

ResourceBox2 consist of 2-3 sentences

ResourceBox3 consist of 2-3 sentences

Code (markup):
    KeywordsCategories.TXT (15 Keywords and 15 Categories Allowed, Separated with commas)

keyword1, keyword2, keyword3, keyphrase1, keyphrase2, keyphrase3

category1, category2, category3, category4, category5

Code (markup):
    Once I receive your order and your payment information is confirmed, I will process your orders immediately. You will receive your report within 1 week upon confirmation.

Send your Paypal payment to vexez@vexez.ws

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
    Vexez, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  3. joliber

joliber Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested on your service. Just pm me for additional details.

joliber, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  4. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM Sent.

Details are already mentioned in my 2nd post on how to make your order.
    Your order will be processed once I receive payment and email confirmation.

Vexez, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  5. tmontana

tmontana Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    will you provide the spin ready article to me when its ready also so i can blast it to my own article directories?

also are the articles spun at word, sentence or paragraph level?

and lasly do you gaurantee the articles will be readable to humans?

i am looking for a service like this

tmontana, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  6. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Do you outsource ?

pmarkov, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  7. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you mean providing those articles with {|} to you?
    Yes, if you want

Articles spun at word, sentence or paragraph level?
    Words and phrases level, also depends on how possible can the article be spun.

Articles readable to humans?
    I'm not using programs to spin them, I'm doing them manually. Therefore, I cannot ensure the spinning would make the article very unique. I will try my best to spin at least 2-3 word/phrases in every paragraphs. If you think what you are reading from my posts are readable to human, then I guess it shouldn't be a problem for you.

No, I'm doing it myself.

Vexez, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  8. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've got several satisfied customer already. Spinning and submitting articles can do wonders if done massively. Distributing 1-2 articles a day will bring constant and accumulative traffic to your site. It is also a way to grow your backlinks. You could also look at it as a form of advertisement, sharing an article with information and promoting your link in your resource boxes.

In my personal opinion, spinning the content itself does not do much effect on distribution. Minor tweaking, if done correctly, will make the article 'look' unique to search engines. From my past experience, having multiple titles is more crucial than spun content. Having a different title would give a different impression to search engine straight away. Additionally, minor tweaking and spinning in the content would make it relatively unique to all.

Vexez, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  9. enivid

enivid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Got my order completed rather fast and with good results.

enivid, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  10. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the purchase, good time doing business with you.
    Hope to work with you again soon.

I will be changing my submission services price.

Price will NO LONGER be $10 per submission.
    It will be $5 per submission until further notice.

All services I mentioned remains as usual.

Vexez, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  11. chunnumunnu

chunnumunnu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    did you submit the article in 300 directory for $5 or $5 for each directory?

chunnumunnu, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  12. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    of course its $5 for all

Vexez, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  13. Gaint

Gaint Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have few doubts...

1.Are spun article unique by atleast 35% from one another
    2.Is current price of $5 includes writing,re-writing and submission to the different destinations?

Please clarify

Gaint

Gaint, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  14. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Spinning is done manually by me depending on how tight the content is.
    To be honest and fair, some articles that are too technical could not be spun much. Simpler articles will be spun more, therefore I cannot give you a solid answer of spin %. I will try my best to spin as much as I could.

The $5 includes those services I mentioned. It does NOT include WRITING articles. Only spinning and submission to at least 300, at peak 800-1000 destinations. Having additional free options listed.

Vexez, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  15. DGMarkets

DGMarkets Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That hardly seems worth the effort to me. Every sentence should be spun to at least 2 versions, then most words or phrases should be spun within each sentence. Not easy, but then good work never is.

DGMarkets, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  16. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Maybe I'm not clear enough or you might not be really sure of my way of spinning. Let me try again.

I will try my best to rephrase every sentence, maybe I put it wrongly previously to 2-3 word/phrase per paragraph because I assumed paragraphs are short. My spinning is not limited to only 2 versions. If every sentence has 2 spun word/phrase, each spun is up to 2-3 variation. That would multiply to 4-6 versions for each sentence. This would make a very unique spinning for the whole article, almost impossible to see an exact same article within all destinations.

If $5 to put a full spun article onto at least 300 directories and blogs is still not worth your effort, try to find a cheaper and quicker solution for this and let me know about it.

On top of that, most destinations submitted will be pinged instantly upon submission and some even does social bookmarking to every new article and post. This is how my submission gets indexed by Google within hours upon submission.

A sample of one of my own submission results can be found by searching my desired keyword in Google dominating top 20 Google results, you can find almost 80% of my articles in different destination within top 20 Google result searching these keywords, WITHOUT QUOTES - gvo payout, gvo proof
    That's for 1 SPUN article, you should see several different titles of my article.

Another proof I will show you is for backlinks. I submitted several articles related to my category to these few hundreds related destinations and within 2-3 weeks after submission, I'm seeing my backlinks increasing to one of my website.

Check this Yahoo Site Explorer Backlink Result

300+ backlinks from just a few articles are seen by Yahoo so far. This site and domain is only created within 3 months and dominating Google results with a range of keywords I want, especially - gvo reviews

I belief my service does contribute in several ways on building up SEO or getting traffic. Just $5 to see such results should be worth it. Tell me how much you spend getting people to get backlinks for you on uncertain results. Mine is proven with those facts I'm showing here.

You will get traffic from people reading your distributed articles.
    You will get backlinks from resource box of your articles.
    If you can find someone providing service that gives you these cheaper than mine, go approach them and see if you get a decent result.

I'm currently providing unspun version at $3 for quick submission to be done and for people to experience the power of my service. Take it as a quick review price or test drive, I'm providing this as a Year End Sales. Turn around time 3-5 days.

Check this Limited Offer here

Vexez, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  17. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Additional proof, 2 weeks ago I decided to try something funny with my article submission to do some testing. I create a blogspot, threw 50 articles in within a week. Submitted all 50 articles to several hundreds directories each, at a rate of 50 articles per day for every article. Now, 2 weeks later from then, some of the articles are still submitting at 50/day while some already ended. My Yahoo backlink results is already 500+ on that entire blogspot site. Check my yahoo back link result here

I intentionally spammed 50 at one go to see if there is spamming problems to get backlinks seen by Yahoo, results proof to me it still works. I'm waiting to see the backlinks increase while more of my articles and links get indexed.

Vexez, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  18. enivid

enivid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Got my second article submission finished. I am quite satisfied with the results.

enivid, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  19. Dessyjal

Dessyjal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent My info.

Dessyjal, Jan 14, 2010 IP
  20. mikeid22

mikeid22 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Is there a limit on how many of these you can do each month?

Did you get any negative effect from the 50 spam test you did?

Do you get a high approval rate for the submissions?

I sent ytou a PM also - Please respond when you get a moment ;-)

mikeid22, Jan 16, 2010 IP