1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islamic Republic of India and One Child Policy

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Brahmana, Jun 15, 2009.

1. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this Brahmana dude got serious mental problems, and i now look at the Indian people differently thanks to him. There are hundreds of Indians living in my building, and i wonder if all think same as this dude.

SakaryaLee, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  2. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, SakaryaLee if you want to criticize Brahmana you can start another thread. Thank you.

SakaryaLee is not an Indian, but all Indians should listen to others' point of view. Big But is that Indians must decide what is best for India's self interest. That self interest of India will override very one else point of view, either SakaryaLee like it or not.

I have outlined my point of view. My view and future generation of Indians is that India is not here to please others. Future generation of Indians will soon forget India was a third world country. Such is the nature of human memories. India is on the verge to become the next Rome or Harappan Civilization, i.e Indus Valley Civilization. Rome wasn't built in a day. I can see next 200-300 years of India. Next Rome deserve a thread of its own. Stay tuned. ;)

This thread is on Islamic Republic of India and One Child Policy.

Brahmana, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  3. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Sir, you have ESP.
    Please share more things about India frnd. thku:)

mdvasanth86, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  4. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't criticize Brahmana, i criticize you.
    like it or not.

SakaryaLee, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  5. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother waste your time with this guy. He's living in the lala land.

jonas18, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  6. gemrocker

gemrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great thread. Spent almost 20 minutes and I couldnt stop laughing. I feel light now.

Thanks Brahmana. You have a great ability for comics and writing comedy. Seriously..! Think about it.

gemrocker, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  7. mdvasanth86

Best Answers:

Yeah! I've always loved his literary works.
    You don't recognize him uh??

He is the author of Tinkle and co author of Chacha Chaudhry!:)

mdvasanth86, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  8. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    gemrocker, some find it humorous. Your vision of India is stuck to reality yet you are blinded by the future. You tend to look at India from Inside Out, while I look at India Outside In. I write what I write. Others are horrified about it. Of course, Romans weren't very friendly to their enemies :D

All republics and empire purse their self interest while angering a few. Those few can happily stay angry. ;)

Brahmana, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  9. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Thread

Partially agree with you.

clbyodo, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  10. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Chinese got themselves into this mess and now its their problem:
    In aging China, a change of course

India is live and let live. Let India be. Let it be. Let it be. Let the nature handle it. Artificially controlling and correcting the consequence of one child policy is a mess, China is a Mess. And don't follow what Europeans do either. Europeans are paying to have babies. What Europe is doing is paying their own money to turn Europe into Islamic Entity. Read my post again Fall of Rome is due to Decline of Roman Population: Recruiting Traitors into the Roman Army

This planet is tiny compared to the Galaxy. Let's roll the Next Rome into the Galaxy. :D

Population decline is an irreversible trend. India shouldn't even consider it. India is in right time, in the right location, with the right population just as Rome started its course. Next Rome, India, would not be Next Rome without China.

Brahmana, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  11. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1: Never going to happen, Hindus are 80% of the population.

2: Indians are proud of secularism. Just go to any dance bar or other establishment with a large number of diverse people and you will hear a Sai baba song when they start business at ~6pm not any Hindu or Muslim prayer in particular regardless of the religion of the owner.

3: Muslims in the Indian subcontinent have a LOT in common (attire, food, traditions, culture, dialect etc) with Hindus because most of them are converts (albeit some centuries ago).

Now I'm not a fan of Hinduism or Islam nor Sai Baba but these are the facts.

And LOL at population decline in India. Have you seen the state of our public transport system? I'd rather have more Muslims than Hindus around than any increase in population.

@Brahmana if you don't like it here you are free to leave. Indians are welcomed into Nepal even without a passport and that is officially a Hindu country.

eXe, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  12. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Silence. Your Ignorance is Shameful.

I have to fight this eXe’s Ignorance posted towards my post and his follow ups for this video:
    Kashmir Hindu Holocaust

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=13151621&postcount=53

Here his other ignorance quotes:

eXe and all non-muslim Indians do yourself a favor. Read this post again and again. I want you all non-Muslims in India to become IDEAL ROME SENATORS, not the lame silent Indian Parliament. I am a Hindu, but not a fundamentalist. I am way way beyond that. Confront me once you have went beyond Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Chanakya and beyond. Then we can have open exchange. I have went way beyond beyond this level. I want you to be at this level. So your ignorance doesn’t bring shame to me or to our beloved Republic. eXe when you have made it to my level answer is right there for your ignorance:
    PURE Ignorance eXe. That’s all I can say to you. eXe your mentality is dangerous to Republic of India. What a shame to even speak like this. If a danger to the republic is from within then the traitors are to be tried of treason to the republic. What happened in Kashmir is a sign to come for rest of India. What happened in Kosovo in Europe is a sign to come for rest of Europe.
    Islam doesn’t allow Secularism or constitution. Study Turkey, Malaysia and their constitution. As time goes Islam erodes it to the gutter. I can't stress enough. I am doing much as I can for my beloved homeland. You may read up on my previous post:
    1. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11686816&postcount=1
      [*]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM

Islam plays secularism to their advantage and then they completely over throw the whole system. eXe responds to my post by claiming “resilience and unity”. What a bull crap. You probably are around my age if not older yet with no, nada know how on how the “State” ought to function, “crafting a State” or “Statesmanship”. This is what’s wrong with current Indian youth brought up in India. No clue whatsoever, but happily going out their lives just to live another day. Threat of Islam should be dealt with stern response like Romans.

Yes eXe, like Indian Parliament being silent. If this kind things happened on Roman soil, Roman senate will be up in arms, immediate call of the 4 divisions out Africa, Anatolia, Western Front, Sicily and be marching from all 4 directions to close in for the kill. It’s a shame for Republic of India to have a parliament full of secularist cowards and idiots running the Army. Rome’s response would of been to send their killing machine to carry out the Cruelty so that City is Razed and the site made permanent reminder for future terrorist. At any one time Rome could only muster at most 80,000 men, that is 4 legions. What is the use of 1,000,000 standing army and 1 Billon Indians doing when this happened? This is what all Indian ought to ask and be constantly asking in the future. India and Indian army are useless as long as people heads are filled with your mentality. Maybe a nuclear holocaust by terrorist may change your mind. If all Indians listen to you eXe and agree with you, they might as well pack their bags, before Islamic Republic of India send you and them as refugees like in Kashmir.

By the way thank you for you inputs. I am not any fundamentalist, but my desire is “how a State ought to function, “crafting a State” and “Statesmanship”.

Here is suggestion for you to take as a first step. Get the
    These are the basics. All three will give good start on war, crafting state and hardest of all, administration of it. I knew you were an Idi**t when you opend your mouth ;). I am here to engage my fellow Indians, so you and I are the future Chanakya of Republic of India and not Islamic Republic of India, that will morph out of Indian Peninsula. Seeds have been planted. It’s up to all Indians inside India and Outside of India to nourish it. I know exactly why am here in this forum and what I am doing here. ;)

Here is the clue for you. Spend some time what Romans did. Your Allah despises Pagans like Romans. My humble words for you. Last page on Qur’an:

Brahmana, Dec 16, 2009 IP
  13. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha! :D Are you a retarded school teacher that you say "Silence" in a loud font? Why not actually try and respond to the points in my post? :rolleyes:

I have read all 3 of those books, and I do not want to be on your low level of fantasy war mongering, spreading hate and making a big deal out of religion.

I challenge you to meet me 1 on 1 to sort out our differences (no violence) and try to come without your Shiv/Rama/Vanara Senas and other hooligans in tag :cool:

eXe, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  14. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    What your name little guy? Republic of India? You are such a hungry infant. It's my pleasure to show you what you are destined for: Evermore, a wonderful place in the galaxy.

Its your destiny. You will get there. How? I will give you a simple answer. You will be forced to protect the Space Trade Routes just like Romans Legions were called into Mediterranean to protect their Mediterranean Trade Routes.

When your Entrepreneur set out to venture outside their home land into Space, like Romans ventured into Mediterranean, you will have to heed their call. They are your children and like a good mother, your army will obey their call just like any other states.

Jai Hind. I am only here to educate my fellow youths in India. What surprises me is that their minds preoccupied with Cricket and Bollywood.;) Of course I am flattered when I see my impact in Google, YouTube and Wiki

Brahmana, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  15. mdvasanth86

Best Answers:
    Wooooow... Nice discussion guys.... carry on... I loved the entire conversation.... eXe, Rock On!

mdvasanth86, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  16. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So are you also a scientologist? :confused:

eXe, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  17. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh Republic of India aka Evermore, I, your son writing to warn you of the future. China is not your enemy; she is and will be your greatest Adversary that will push you to the limits beyond this planet.

You being a great Mother but at the current times there seem to be lot of foolish Indian youths who have no clue about the past, present or the future. They are mainly concerned about blind consumption of their heart’s desires like wasting time with Bollywood and Cricket.

I am just here to educate a few.

Some youth in current India desire blind Western style development like China at the moment. Blind Western style development is not the answer to India, you will adapt and it will have and be Indian touch, style just has you have done since the dawn of time. You have seen and lived through countless ebbs and flows of times yet wise enough to hold onto your roots. I know you and you, India, know yourself better than these foolish Indian youths. You India exist to this day because you are much wiser. You are like tortoise, slow but steady. You will progress along the sands of times at your own pace. Fool hardy Indians want blind development without any understanding what are at stakes.

I need to drum this into few Indians:

India, you being a State, Ruthlessness and cruelty are part of your character. You will show when time is right. I am not worried about that, yet it’s my duty to educate ignorant Indian youths:

Do not sympathize with traitors, illegal immigrants; they are only good at breeding more traitors and illegal immigrants.

What's the price of Sympathy?

Never ever show mercy to traitors. Summarily put them to death. If the enemy is barbaric then go beyond barbaric on the enemy. No mercy.

Yours truly,
    Fine Son and a Citizen of Evermore

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    Brahmana, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  18. mdvasanth86

Best Answers:
    A politician caught in camera screwing three woman resigns the next day after strong protests citing health reasons...

One odd incident.. yeah ???

I know... India is good. It is going to better...
    But, seriously... survive the present day first rather than building castles on air....

mdvasanth86, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  19. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Brahmana, who gave you access to the internet?

[​IMG]

Buy Australia and put Population in space - l can't stop lol'ing at that :D

Let the Muslims have 20 kids, they won't be able to feed 20 kids or give them good education and they'll just stay underdeveloped.

Helvetii, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  20. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Some Indians are f***king m*r***ns. Militarize India is a Must. Militarizing India is a Must

This process must be accelerated. Either by artificially creating the condition within India or whatever means. DP has 26% of Indian population. I am going to wakekup One Indian at time. What is important is India must pursue its interest ruthlessly.

With Weak India in next 30-300yrs, India as we know it wouldn't exist.

Think Again: Global Aging

Brahmana, Oct 13, 2010 IP