1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 10 $ in my paypal and i want to do online business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by akash222, Nov 28, 2009.

I'm having 10 $ in mine paypal account and i want to invest in best place so can anyone helps me here ....
    i really want to work hard if anyone tells me that how can i earn money from online business jobs
    so is there any way where i can invest mine 10 $ and earn good amount of money daily
    I'm online 3 hours daily but wasting time .....
    any suggestions !!!!

akash222, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  2. mash240

mash240 Active Member

Best Answers:
    $10 wont get you very far - you are better off investing your time. Look for online jobs, create a free blog - theres tons of stuff you can use to make money and they wont cost you a cent.

mash240, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  3. InBiz

InBiz Peon

Best Answers:
    A domain purchase for $9.95 would be a start.

InBiz, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  4. Sir Rusty

Sir Rusty Guest

Best Answers:
    Free Hosting - Domain Purchasing and your set to go :)!

Sir Rusty, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  5. 2hr.info

2hr.info Guest

Best Answers:
    Invest in domain names and hosting. You can start with a simple Wordpress blog on a TLD. Put some ads on it, get traffic and you will have a monthly income :-P

2hr.info, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Not really as easy as it sounds, $10 basically get you a domain for a year. You can get free web hosting but that's about all for 1 year. Putting ads on a new domain and site to get monthly income isn't possible. Site needs to be established with regular hits to achieve minimal returns. Talking about investment for $10 is far too early. It is better to work more and accumulate experience and money before thinking about investments.

wisdomtool, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  7. masrawyz

masrawyz Guest

Best Answers:
    You can buy a domain with that and maybe one month's worth of hosting, but it will not get you very far. Also if you're only online 3 hours a day, I don't believe you will go so far.

masrawyz, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  8. smartzkool

smartzkool Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you can buy your self a .info domain and then get a free hosting, then you will have to give time to your blog and make it seo friendly and also make it popular, then put some ads and you got to earn then.

smartzkool, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  9. paul_gauguin87

paul_gauguin87 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah dude start going to places like justdropped.com and buy/sell domains names.
    Domain flipping might earn you little but still better than nothing. Once you reach a decent amount you can think of investing in something more serious.

paul_gauguin87, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  10. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    get a blog from blogger/wordpress and work on a nice topic , with that 10 usd buy a domain and work smart/hard.

:eek:

believer1984, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  11. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    $10 is not much to start online business. as suggested above you can register a domain for 1 year and find free hosting providers and basically start with infotainment niche website generate some traffic , Traffic = revenue . Try out Internet Marketing.

labaik88, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  12. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Buy a gumball or something. $10 will barely buy you a domain name with a coupon code...

snowbird, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  13. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you need? I'll help you out.

You are so new you need to be protected, that's for sure. For 10 bucks you don't have a lot of choices, but I will swing a domain name for you and I'll give you hosting for a month or two to get on your feet.

I have a domain name... ForumContent.net. Now... You decide what you are willing to do with a name like that. You pay me your 10 bucks and I will get 20% of all your profits.

So what do you want to do with it? I just handed you the best deal you are gonna get. I am interested to hear what you would do with it. Don't worry about the website either, I will even build that for you.

How hard are you willing to work? That is the question.

I have made this offer to others. Most people have no idea what to do with it. I am curious to see if you are willing to explore and study enough to learn what you need to learn. If that is the case, we have a business for you.

Since you will be getting the building for free, your main job is to fill it with people who will buy things or click on ads. Can you do that? It is the hardest part of being in this business. See, building sites and all that is childs play compared to promoting and bringing traffic to a site. I have had people come in there and put a bunch of topics and a forum and say "Here ya go". Nope, that won't do it. You have to PROMOTE it, and probably by hand for awhile. It takes countless hours and certain amounts of knowledge to get it profitable.

So your ten bucks might buy you more than you thought. The question is... Can you handle it?

By the way, this is standing offer to ANYONE on this site. If you want it, then I will provide it. YOU have to make it profitable. I just get 20% of the revenue and your in business!

I will buy the domain name, supply hosting, I will even provide a website to anyone who has the desire to get into business. But you have to run it like a business. If you show no enthusiasm or you have a lack of desire... Bam... Bye-bye business! I have little tolerance for fakers and posers, but I will help those who really believe they can do it! And I won't wait around long to see progress. I expect a return on my investment, and that means you have to hustle.

So there you go.

How this works is you send me a proposal on what you would like to do and how you plan to make it happen. If I think it will work, or you can prove that you can make it work, we have a deal.

I must approve the proposal first. If I don't think it will work (And most websites don't), then I reserve the right to reject the proposal. If I like your idea, then I will help you get started. You take from there, I WILL NOT run it for you!

What I will do is provide you a shop to work from with all the tools you will need. YOU will have to use the tools and make it successful.

That's the best I can do.

After a year or so I will allow you to buy me out. Then it's all yours! They call that franchising. And for a few bucks invested it is one HELL of a good offer.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    BadBoyzStudioZ, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    snowbird and Christian Little like this.
  14. benny92000

benny92000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if you are interested in starting a site, 10 dollars can get you a domain for a year, that's about it. But a site will take a lot of work to monetize.

benny92000, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  15. donluttrull

donluttrull Peon

Best Answers:
    domain indeed

donluttrull, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  16. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Somebody "snowbird" gave me a nice rep for offering to help. Thanks for that. :D

We shall see. It's a hell of a challenge and we all know it. There isn't anyone here (if they are honest) that won't admit that building an Internet business that makes a profit is not hard work. I know there are methods galore, but there isn't one of them that is instantaneous and doesn't require work and/or resources.

I am offering resources. You do the work. Simple but not easy.

17. Curt92

Curt92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Free hosting and domain purchase would be the best. The only program I know of that is available for less than $10 is called The Rich Jerk, and it teaches you how to make money but it isn't all that great (You get what you pay for, most good ones are around $50). I will be writing a review on the rich jerk soon, keep checking my website in my signature.

Curt92, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  18. BadBoyzStudioZ

BadBoyzStudioZ Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always tell who reads threads and who doesn't. Can't wait to see that "review".

19. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Offering any kind of help when the poster has $10 is admirable imo. :)

snowbird, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  20. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heard rich jerk was a bunch of crap. But its true online business is hard, I've spent over $150 and many hours online but still had no return. THinking about quitting. You need hardwork not one of those easy money kind of thing; well most of the time. It was because I procrastinated too long and was too lazy which was the reason why I loss out how I'm doing forum posting to recoup my losses and I regret it because had I work as hard on my site as I did with forum posting writing my own articles instead of outsourcing cheap writers. I could have been successful

ElitePrime, Nov 28, 2009 IP