1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google is not crwaling my mesothelioma legal information website

Discussion in 'Google' started by salactivee, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi,
    google is not crawling my mesothelioma legal information website. i dont know why can any buddy help me please here is my URL:
    Edited away to prevent self promotion

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    salactivee, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  2. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Maybe cause everyone is a doctor nowadays and an expert on mesothelioma just for the adsence clicks .. :rolleyes:

Luv how you put it in the "title of this thread" hoping it rises to the top of search and somebody clicks on your site :(

laterz
    Malcolm

malcolm1, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  3. 1EightT

1EightT Guest

Best Answers:
    There isn't even a slim chance that you are going to rank for any of those terms. It was difficult 7 or 8 years ago when I was making a killing off of those sites. You would be better off building product related sites and displaying ads from prosperent (in my signature)

1EightT, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  4. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    There's not much content to crawl and a lot of it is reminiscent of countless articles. It is not the issue here but does the site in any way benefit victims of mesothelioma? The one article I wrote about mesothelioma was a review of a play (I'm not naming it here). It was an article written from a sympathetic point of view and not just to generate AdSense income - it was totally original and promoted the play and attacked the selfish, money grabbing ********s that had blighted the lives of an entire town. You'll be able to guess what I did with the Adsense it made and continues to make - CLUE: I didn't keep it.

That said, Tweeting links brings out the bots if nothing else.

1associate, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  5. salactivee

salactivee Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am just asking a simple question why my site is not crawling from 3 week by google and you guys are going off topic.. plzz someone tell me why my website is not crawling by google. is there any mistake in my site?

salactivee, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  6. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not even written in proper English - every sentence has a major fault in grammar.
    The site's a dud for all the reasons noted above.
    Give up, move on.

magda, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  7. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    domain whois shows.

site has no backlinks in google

in the page html code of pages i looked at, you need to scroll down half way before content shows ... top half is all java, ajx, css etc.

site adds little value, it's basically a MFA site, content often does not make sense due to grammar.

basically google has no reason to crawl it.

You could ask the people from the first link in your sig file for help, apart from that site gives a 500 error.

vagrant, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  8. Rightg

Rightg Member

Best Answers:
    I hate it when people like yourself read somewhere about these stupid high paying keywords and all these bunch of animals rush over to make their "gold mine" of a website and slap Adsense ads over it hoping to get big bucks for every click.

Can anyone not ever make a site that they enjoy doing, something that interests them, something for the long term, something real and something that will have some real value to everyone!?

:mad:

Sorry, I just get p'd when i see these people do these things.

Rightg, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  9. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess the above sums up your problem quite well. Seeing that you should be an expert in SEO from your signature, you may know even more than us on what is the cause. Thread closed.

wisdomtool, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    malcolm1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.