1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multiple sales pages for same product

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by jasonsc, Nov 28, 2009.

I want to create multiple sales pages for same product (on same domain), so that affiliates can choose between a usual style sales letter page and a new style I am testing out.

Does clickbank need to approve both pages? After my product/sales page is approved can I just add another one on same domain or need I ask for approval?

Thanks, reps will be given

jasonsc, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think as long as the product is approved you can use it on multiple sales pages, it's even allowed that affiliates can setup their own long copy sale page and link directly to your order page so I don't see why not... + you could just change your existing sales page dramatically without having to get it checked by clickbank again right... think it should be ok, but I'm learning too.. :)

Dan Bainbridge, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    jasonsc likes this.
  3. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    With only the vendor's permission, yes (Clickbank's permission not needed).

Certainly you can add additional sales-pages.

Many products have these. They're usually added after product approval.

Specifically, many vendors have sales-pages both with and without an opt-in on the page (knowing that they'll have a hard time attracting professional affiliates with an opt-in there, of course), and announce in their marketplace listing "Opt-in-free version of sales-page available for affiliates". This is, of course, well worth doing, as a vendor.

alexa_s, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    jasonsc likes this.