1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Affordable Forum Posting***MUST SEE***

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ElitePrime, Nov 28, 2009.

Hi,
    I'm interested in forum posting since majority of my time I spend on dp surfing the forums for interesting threads. So I wouldn't mind posting on a different forum for some cash. All post will be well written and valuable with proper spelling and grammar.

I can write on most niche and if needed wouldn't mind doing some research on the niche. However I have my morals and will NEVER post on forums that are makes me uneasy such as adult forums. If you have any questions or concerns on your forums niche please do pm me.

Some forums I'd be interested in includes, games, education, health, electronics, job applications, resumes

And as mentioned prior research may be conducted if I have no understanding of the niche. After all its always good to learn something new.

These will be genuine posts such as questions or replies.

And I'd just like you to know, I'm just doing this as a hobby so if your niche makes me uneasy or doesn't appeal then I'll have to decline. But being a hobby it ensures better quality and as mentioned the post will be well formulated and written as best as I can sometimes I'll even use a thesaurus to increase my vocab .

When you order just send me a pm and include in it how fast you want it completed by what date.

I'll also provide a report of all threads posted on.

Price:
    $3.5 for 25 posts which works out to roughly about 0.14 per post
    -7 new threads-Threads can be information can be questions just what intrigues me so its genuine posts
    -30+ words long
    -proper grammar and spelling; after all I don't want this to degrade my English skills.
    -one to two users

$7 for 55 posts which works out to roughly .13 per post.
    -25 new threads-Threads can be information can be questions just what intrigues me so its genuine posts
    -For this 2 users will be created
    As usual all post will be minimum of 30 words with proper English

You can request a specific day for which the job to be finished at

Also if you prefer to have an on going involvement in the community so the users actually looks like users instead of multiple 25-50 posts people.
    You can reorder packages and ask me to reuse previous users or order larger packages or requests that users be used to a certain amount of post over a period of time however payment will have to be spread out because sometimes it can take up to a month.

Payment will be accepted through paypal.
    I allow high positive itrader 20+ users pay after the job is complete
    However new members with low post will have to pay upfront.
    members with itrader between 2-19 will be required to pay half before the starting of job and half after the job is finish.

Thanks for your time

Ps. if you have any special requirements or questions feel free to pm me.

Sorry no review copies, I can easily get a part time job in Canada for minimum wage of $10/hour but I thought it would be fun to work while learning something.

I'm currently quite busy however I'm always looking for some interesting forum to post on preferably games(depending on the game), Insurance, Job Application, Health/herbal Community

ElitePrime, Nov 28, 2009 IP
    crumblepie likes this.
  2. gav79

gav79 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, just been reading your thread and I would like to try your services for the $3.50 option first to see how things go, and then if everything goes fine we would like to use you on a more regular basis, providing you are happy with our forum as well of course.

We have used a few forum posting sites and to be honest havnt had great quality up until now, so we are really looking to step the threads and posts up to a new level to attract more members who would like to stay.

Our website is www.4ums.com

Please take a look around and PM me or reply here if you would be happy to take us up on your offer, and as said before we will use the cheap package just to see how things go.

Thanks and look forward to your reply.

Speak soon

Gavin

gav79, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  3. ktmonline

ktmonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    can you post on health and beauty forums. if yea let me know..

ktmonline, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  4. WONGA

WONGA Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I am looking for good quality and qualified forum posters, by qualified I mean must be able to provide links to forums that you are a member of, or links to specific posts so we can see what you are capable of.

You will be required to reply to threads already created, and also start threads of your own which will be good enough to generate responses.

Pay can be negotiable so please PM me for more details as I would rather keep the fine details in private and also you must not mention on the forum that you are there being paid to post, as the other members may feel that they should be paid as well, and obviously the aim here is to keep everyone happy.

So for more details of the forum and what kind of forum, please send a PM with details about yourself and what kind of times you are free and how much you think you can post realistically without affecting the quality.

Thanks and look forward to your fast response as we would like to get this moving as soon as possible.

P.S i would like to use services can i use a custom package???

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
    WONGA, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  5. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, sorry for the delayed response. I am currently reviewing your site. My post are of the utmost quality. I can provide you samples of previous job if you like. Everyone has been very pleased with my work because I tend to get involved in conversations and often the posts end up quite a lot more than 30 words. I have quite a few offers for ongoing work however I turned most down because I don't like being in debt to others and do this as a hobby sort of a free time kind of stuff.
    I'm currently finishing up a few more orders about 200+ posts and will get back to you shortly.
    Thanks for your understanding

6. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I'd be interested in it. Would you please pm me the forum link.
    Thanks

7. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I'm very interested in working with you. Please pm me your forum link so I can review it. Also I'll provide you with samples as soon as I get approval because I'm sure you'll be satified with the samples. I like working on a need be basis so this means that you order the amount you want then I post and then you order more again if needed. The reason for this is because I don't want to commit to something I cannot deliver so I like to know exactly how much is my workload without over stressing myself or risking quality. I had quite a few offers of on going work from previous clients who have been satisfied with my work however I've turned them down at the moment. As mentioned I take this as a hobby so the post or nothing but quality.
    Thanks for your interest
    As mentioned I currently have a few outstanding orders I'd like to complete roughly 200 post and will get back to you shortly.

8. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also as a note the reason for this is partly to increase my itrader the money isn't a substantial amount but the itrader is my motivation. I have quite a few members who are satisfied with the work but did not post an itrader. So please if you hire me provide me with a Itrader whether you're happy or not which I'm sure you'll be.

9. Boxfullofjoel

Boxfullofjoel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you have pm.

Boxfullofjoel, Dec 9, 2009 IP
  10. ElitePrime

ElitePrime Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks I replied to your pm please provide me your forum url also I currently only do $3.50 and $7 package from the amount of orders I currently have. If I enjoy posting in the forum without stressing myself trying to find topic ideas or replies then I usually decide whether or not to extend to a large package.
    Best Regards,
    Benjamin

ElitePrime, Dec 9, 2009 IP