1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is more paying Affiliate Marketing or Adsense??

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sherone, Nov 23, 2009.

Guys,

How much you earn monthly from your affiliates programs?
    which is the best option Adsense or Affiliates?

I think people earning better from their affiliates.
    Nowadays google gives penny's for adsense.

What do you think?

sherone, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  2. henryzayas

henryzayas Peon

Best Answers:

Hello Sherone,

My opinion is that both Affiliate Products and Adsense together is the best way. One without the other will not make you too much Money. If you are into Affiliate Products? then the best way to go is, finding a Good Affiliate Product that Sells and then starting a Google Adsense campaign to Sell that Product. I recommend you to make a Blog about the Affiliate Product of your choice before starting your Adsense campaign, but make sure you do the following:

1) The Google Adsence Ad must have the same Keyword as the Title of the Blog.

2) Rename all of the Pictures on your Blog with a Name that is associated with the Title of the Blog and the Title of the Ad name Exp: My Blog & Ad Title is "Fine Golf Gear" your Pictures should be named: golf gear.jpg - golf clubs.png Ext.

3) Make sure your Blog has an: About Me Page, Content related to the Title, Your Contact Information, Videos to keep People on your Blog longer and if you put a Contact Form on your Blog that requires peoples e-mails? You have to include a Terms Of Use Page explaining what you are going to do with that email address that they input on the form.

The reason for all this is because Google has become the Gate Keeper of the Internet! when it comes to an Online Business or people Selling stuff. I learned this information from a Membership that I bought for $175 from an Internet Marketing Guru name Ben Hart and It was confirmed by other Marketers that I asked these questions.

Google gives people Scores according to what your Blog or Adsense Ad contains and they determine what Quality type of people are they going to show your Ad too. The lower your score score? The less Quality crowd your Ad and Blog will Google Present it to. The Higher the Score? The more Quality Traffic Google will present your Ad or Blog to on Adsense!.

I Hope This Helps
    Henry Zayas

henryzayas, Nov 23, 2009 IP
    sherone likes this.
  3. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    affiliates are the way to go

music legend, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  4. akash222

akash222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, affiliate programs are good and pays more because i have tried both and i found the result that affiliate programs give more payments and instantly.

akash222, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  5. Jamie_M

Jamie_M Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen people just do adsense. I have seen people do a combination. It used to be that I never did a site without adsense. However, sometimes I find that Adsense can take away from a potential sale. If you are selling a product that you will get a $20 commission, but someone clicks on an Adsense link, you just lost a sale. Yes you made money, but you maybe made $.30? $.75? Like anything you do in Affiliate Marketing, there is no wrong or right way. You just have to see for yourself what is the most beneficial for you.

Jamie_M, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  6. janspter43

janspter43 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think top earners I have known ears more with adsense.

janspter43, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  7. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    its depends on nature of the website. if you have good traffic you can always depend on adwords , and affilaites world is alot different then adsense , monetizing affilaites links and banners is a tough job,

labaik88, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  8. CommissionMates

CommissionMates Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer affiliate marketing.

CommissionMates, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  9. juvanescence

juvanescence Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing has more potential for greater amounts of money.

juvanescence, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  10. rana.infotech99

rana.infotech99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing.

rana.infotech99, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  11. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't make any difference who makes what or how. Plenty of money being made from both.

internetmarketingiq, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  12. David_M

David_M Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

I am really excited to come to know that .. affiliate marketing is the first choice of every online marketers and why not ... it's having lot of advantages.

Affiliate Marketing Rocks !!!

David_M, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  13. couponmeup

couponmeup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can make money from both or either.
    Trial both.
    Just apply yourself to what works.

Tune tune tune!

couponmeup, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  14. gary101

gary101 Peon

Best Answers:
    At least with adsense when someone does click you will get money, with affiliate products you can get 100 clicks without getting anything back.

gary101, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  15. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    It depends on the product. Hard to sell satellite dishes you might make more from clicks on adsense ads. I would not have adsense on pages with affiliate product that sells well. It could take sales away so test each page and see how much you make.

rcj662, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  16. zearth

zearth Member

Best Answers:
    no matter who is better.. if you persistent, you will earn a lot of money from both

zearth, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  17. SpringH

SpringH Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliates are a more DIRECT model, you get paid in percentage of the sales you made. The publishers don't need statistics data or conversion rate to calculate anything (in order to control the cost), its a win-win.

With adsense, it is more complicated because the income source for publishers is based on Sales, yet the expenses based on pay per click. This case publishers will have to be smart and use all the statistics data they could colect to maintain the cost at least below sales amount they got, or else they will bleeding to death. In fact, I can't exactly call "them" because I sometimes bought traffic from adsense and send to affiliates, and it converts and give me more $$$ than what I paid for.

Its a model comparison, Affiliates often earn more than adsense at significantly amount (if all variables are the same). However, it depends on the niche and traffic you have too. Some niche will convert well but with too few affiliate publishers or the market moves too fast so sticking with the adsense might be the "easier money". Those who got stunning adsense checks would know all about this.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
    SpringH, Nov 27, 2009 IP
  18. rockyeg

rockyeg Peon

Best Answers:
  19. freecbc3

freecbc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer affiliate marketing.

freecbc3, Nov 27, 2009 IP