1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Made for Adsense sites

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by bustour, Mar 28, 2005.

What's up with these sites?

The Adsense TOS clearly states such sites are non grata, but they're out there, and to my eye, becoming more frequent.

Here, WMW and countless other forums discuss Adsense earnings ad nauseum. And some of the figures are quite amazing. The temptation for webmasters to create yet another site on some overdone topic is clear.

When does a site cross that line from becoming a "real" site and a made for adsense one?

bustour, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  2. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think google is reffering as much to intention as to poor quality of content induced from greed and carelessness. If you are out there to make money, 100%, and offer no helpful content or offer stolen content, then you are at fault.

david_sakh, Mar 28, 2005 IP
  3. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hate those "made for adsense" sites. I see them all the time submit to my directory I've conditioned myself to look at the template and if I've seen it a hundred times, I delete it without looking any further. they all have the same template (just the colors vary slightly) and its obvious they have nothing to offer besides a place for google ads to be displayed. I just hope the google gods have enough sense to let these sites sit at the bottom of the rankings forever.

lorien1973, Mar 28, 2005 IP
    Smyrl likes this.