1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Is Our Work? Review Me.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by DomGatto, Nov 23, 2009.

My business partner Andy and I have been working quite hard to put out some good designs for our customers, and we'd like to know what the prestegious forum here at Digital Point thinks of our hard work.

Please, I ask you to be honest in order for us to improve on anything we are falling shy on, be it our design, our coding, or our web standards.

It is the second link in my signature. Thank you so much for taking a glance and letting us know what you think!
    Note: I am not asking you to review our site, I am asking for a review of our general portfolio and style. Thank you!

DomGatto, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  2. Kayarc

Kayarc Peon

Best Answers:
    The site looks pretty great. The only thing i noticed right away was some of the spacing was off. The Professional and Affordable text should be pushed up a little and line up with the contact pane and all of this can be pushed up a little bit. The reason why is that you want to have as much information above the fold as possible because some idiot clients dont scroll down.

Also, I would say adding the words "Web Design" or whatever your main keywords are in the h1 tag. Google will pick up on this plus it clearly says what you are offering your clients. Sometimes you need to spell it out for people.

Kayarc, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  3. DomGatto

DomGatto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good call on the SEO bit. Thanks a lot, I'll get working on the alignment and spacing.

DomGatto, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  4. Networxnz

Networxnz Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is without a doubt I am giving you my two thumbs up for your very creative designs. My only suggestion is to keep up the good work.

Networxnz, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  5. DomGatto

DomGatto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, Net, thanks for that.

DomGatto, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  6. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love the layout and how professional it looks. The only thing is that the scroll might be a tad big for some smaller computers but still, fantastic job. 10/10! :)

DreamingBig, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  7. DomGatto

DomGatto Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's about 900px wide, so anyone above 1024x768 shouldn't have a problem, and that is the majority of the people who visit us. But thank you!

DomGatto, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  8. sheryonline

sheryonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very nice .. its luking cool and professional i like the layout and the colour combination too
    keep it up gud luck
    thnx
    Shery !

sheryonline, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  9. netdriver788

netdriver788 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The template and layout looks professional and the color schemes are very pleasant.But the drop down menu has some issues when we open and close more than a time.Check it out.

netdriver788, Nov 26, 2009 IP