1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO NOT buy anything from StatsJunky

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Lkimmel, Nov 16, 2009.

I bought the StatsJunky software which is used for PPC tracking last month and after having it for about 3 weeks I realized that it was not worth the $400 dollars I spent on it. I thought, not a problem because StatsJunky has a 30 day money back guarantee.

So I sent SJ support a ticket asking for my money back, just as they tell you to do on the site. After 2 more attempts at trying to get a hold of the SJ team I realized that they weren't going to reply. I then went on to the SJ forum and posted a thread about the issues I was having and found that a few other people were having similar problems!

All of this made me pretty mad, but when I went back to the forum today and realized that they had deleted my thread that pointed out the defaults of their service I was livid!

So my main point: nobody buy StatsJunky because they have a mediocre product and terrible support. Try Prosper/Tracking 202

Lkimmel, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  2. PortraitProAlex

PortraitProAlex Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning.

PortraitProAlex, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you meant to point out their faults, not their defaults which is something entirely different.

But anyways, I wouldn't trust any software seller that deletes forum posts of people pointing out errors or being unhappy. If they can't stand by their own products in public they just aren't worth paying for.

Astroman, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. row_01

row_01 Member

Best Answers:
    What didn't you like about the software? I've used it and thought it was OK. But I didn't like that it couldn't seem to pull conversions from AdWords, so I didn't buy.

row_01, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  5. BigBrother

BigBrother Peon

Best Answers:
    i also get the same bad review from SJ buyer. but then, the arbitrage conspiracy people pushing hard asking people to buy obvious for them bank in the affiliate cheques.

BigBrother, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  6. kapesnik

kapesnik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kapesnik, Nov 24, 2009 IP