1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sbi's poor service

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by debashisp, Nov 23, 2009.

A month back i had created my Sbi Account and couple of days back i got my Atm card...and today i got the online sbi access

Today i observed that they have written my name in a faulty way in the passbook and in the account name which is being displayed in the onlinesbi(otherwise i might not have known) and the correct name is on the ATM card.

On 23rd i had gone for a withdrawl from PAYPAL and today only i went to the bank again to correct my account name...

Now i am not sure what gonna happen...in paypal its showing transaction completed and still no money in my account and no money reversal either.

Two things i want to know...

1. If the fund got reversed..can i claim from SBI for the loss?
    2. Should i use the same account again to withdraw?(name change has been done and now its displaying the correct name as account name in online sbi.)

debashisp, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. No, you can't do anything like that. Simply withdraw again...
    2. If the account is fine as per you then you can use it. :) No problems if everything is correct.

- Mr.President -

Digital_shubhi, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  3. Alban123

Alban123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd contact SBI customer service and they should fix it. They're supposed to be realy customer focused and I'm sure they'll help you sort any problem you have, especially if the mistake is theirs.

Alban123, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  4. debashisp

debashisp Peon

Best Answers:
    i had gone for the withdrawl on 20th evening IST and the name change today(23rd) morning..any chance of getting the money?

Should i contact paypal..as its hasnt been credited to my bank account and also the reversal isnt there so far?

yeah mistake is theirs only...faulty name as the account name and correct name as the atm card's name...Moreover i wouldnt have noticed it unless i wud have got access to online sbi

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  5. Alban123

Alban123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok just contact them and tell them the story, I'm sure they'll help. Mistake is human, it doesn't mean that they provide a bad service.

I used to work at the european customer service for Apple Store online. I can tell that Apple service and products are very good, but many things can go wrong and customers aren't always happy. However, we did try to solve every issue and most of the time we could solve them.

Alban123, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  6. sydzapp

sydzapp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of contacting Paypal, i'd suggest you contact SBI and ask them about the funds. Since the transfer has been complete, its now SBI's turn.
    Call on their toll free, i.e. 1800112211 or 080-26599990

sydzapp, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  7. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    SBI can't do anything because you don't have anything like tracking number or etc for your transfer via PayPal. :)

- Mr.President -

Digital_shubhi, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  8. debashisp

debashisp Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i changed my name in the morning..and now as the fingers were crossed..i just checked and ..money has been deposited...its god's grace that it happened...

I think..hadnt i changed my name in the morning..i would have lost a sum of 300 straight away and more botheration