1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dofollow Blog Post List of: 1 PR7-8 PR5–20 PR4–13 PR3 Only $35. Two Review Copy

Discussion in 'Services' started by blm2007, Nov 22, 2009.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    As you all know that the recent goggle PR update was last month and there has been a drastic change in PR. So after that, I have personally compiled a very good list of Dofollow blog inner page link list where you can all make comments and leave your links using your keyword or anchor. I have personally worked in these blogs and I can guarantee you all that your comments will be instantly approved (All Auto Approved Pages) although there are some blogs that needs you to create an account and then post your comments but that’s just a two mins work and after that your comments and links will be permanent, no doubt.

So what the list really includes?

The list has a total of 42 links and all these links are from different domain/blog, not even a single one is from same domain/blog and the PR distribution is as follows:

1 PR7 >>> Different domain/blog
    8 PR5 >>> Different domain/blog
    20 PR4 >>> Different domain/blog
    13 PR3 >>> Different domain/blog

Who Should Buy This List?

This list would be handy for both who are working as blog commenter and who wants to comment on their own to build up high PR backlinks to their site/s.So basically it’s open for everyone who are interested to build links to their sites through high PR Dofollow blog commenting.

I only plan to sell this list to 8-10 people in order to reduce spamming or maybe 1 or 2 more copies after that considering the buyers request and iTrader rating. Because I don’t want you all to get this list and fill the pages full of spam comments. So Hurry Up because this sale will only go for the next 3 days from now on and after that it will be over.

I can guarantee you that if you use these blog pages from the list to build your backlinks then surely you will notice a boost up in the PR of your site in the next PR update.

How much?

The Original Copy is only $35
    The review copy is only $25
    Free Bonus Packet – Another 12 Dofollow Blog list

Only 2 Review Copies Available and No Free Review Copy Pls.

All payments should be made upfront and only through Paypal.You should mention the thread link in the message box of Paypal when you are making the Payment cos this is to avoid scamming. Once the payment is made, PM me with your email address and Payment Transaction id and I will send you the list to your email right away in an excel file.

I bet you won’t get this kinda offer so cheap anywhere, so grab it now before you loose it.Contact me for Payment details.

2 Review Copies have been sold to "falconlink" and "mark".No more review please.

Thanks for the nice Review "falconlink".Awaiting "Mark's" review too.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    blm2007, Nov 22, 2009 IP
    falconlink likes this.
  2. falconlink

falconlink Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds to be a great list.I will take the first review copy.Send me payment details so I can make the payment.I will post my review as soon I get the list.

Here is my Review:

Payment Sent. Got the list right after the payment. First of all I should say the domain selection was great. The variety of domains kept the whole list very unique. As far PR of pages goes I must say everything is exactly what is being offered. Some links are just great to comment on. Finally thanks for the extra list of 12 Dofollow blogs.I would rate it 9/10.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    falconlink, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  3. Mark Callaway

Mark Callaway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's your paypal?I will take up the 2nd Review copy if still available.Will follow up with a nice review if I like your list and bonus packet.Please send the list to

Mark Callaway, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  4. Mark Callaway

Mark Callaway Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment Sent.Got the list.Here is what I gotta say:

It's a very unique list with different domains covering different niches.PR of pages are exactly what it's told in the offer.Some blogs are very highly indexed in Google with very high traffic as well so that's a plus point.The excel file given was really well organized covering both homepage and inner page PR.I think I should say the list is awesome and I give my rating of 9.5/10.The list is recommended for those who are interested in link building via blog commenting.And finally thanks for the bonus pack,it too contained some great Dofollow blogs.

Mark Callaway, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  5. lkcheng

lkcheng Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    I purchased the lists today. A bonus list included as well. Overall I'm satisfied with the lists. The blogs inside the list were really auto-approved comment.

lkcheng, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  6. blm2007

blm2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Already got 5 copies sold.I will only sell another 5 copies at a discounted price of $25.Interested buyers are requested to contact as the offer will last only one more day.

blm2007, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  7. cebumedia

cebumedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Got a copy of the list. Pretty useful. Some have already spammy comments but is still useful. Thanks.

cebumedia, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  8. blm2007

blm2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Sale is over.Got 9 copies sold including review.Thanks to all who participated.Special thanks to falconlink,mark,lkcheng and cebumedia for their honest review.Mods please close the thread.

blm2007, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  9. vailog

vailog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got the Packet right after the payment.Excellent List.Domain collection in the list is incredible,no similar domain/link/blog,all different and unique.PR is exactly the same as mentioned in the offer,although had some trouble with the PR7 link,but was replaced soon with another 3 PR6 links and all Dofollow.Thanks for arranging a special copy for me "blm2007".

vailog, Dec 5, 2009 IP